Home

NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-18-2013, 06:38 PM   #513
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
looks better that I expected. crazy how many ppl have opinions on something they have not played. your minds were already made up before you saw the trailer. get out of that mindset . hate pollutes the mind!!!!!!!!!!1
Nick, me and you have been in these Live boards for a while. Keeping rosters for Live 10 going.... You more than me recently. You have to admit this looks pretty crappy for a game that EA has tweaked and redone and canceled for the last 4years. This is a port of Live 10 with some higher resolution graphics.... It could have been more....A LOT MORE!!!
Old 10-18-2013, 06:38 PM   #514
Pro

OVR: 4

It doesn't look nearly as impressive as 2K14, but it looks a lot better than what I expected.
Old 10-18-2013, 06:46 PM   #515
MVP

noshun's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
looks better that I expected. crazy how many ppl have opinions on something they have not played. your minds were already made up before you saw the trailer. get out of that mindset . hate pollutes the mind!!!!!!!!!!1
oh please...funny you can never find anything you don't like.. get out of that mindset . homerism promotes stagnation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dounte/MLBNFLNBALGS
I'd be the first to call myself a hypocrite.
Current Rotation: -/-
"Just know no matter who you are, the right system could turn a role player to a superstar." - Joe Budden
All Pro Football 2K8 Uniform Codes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2013, 06:47 PM   #516
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Looks exactly like Live 10. Look exactly like a game on the PS3 and 360 as well. After 3 years I just expected way more then this. I will pick it up once it drops to $25 to $30, don't look like it is worth $60. Just way too many other non sports games coming out that look better then this.

Something about the players just look off to me. Too much brightness, shine, reflection or something.
Old 10-18-2013, 06:49 PM   #517
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17

Noshun..... You don't need to bash people for what they believe in. And if you do don't be so hostel about it... Your nuttin but a cyber bully.
Old 10-18-2013, 06:59 PM   #518
Banned

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeC
You know what? I REALLY LIKED IT.

Positives: The dribbling looked good. The shots look spot on, the animations looked better. Not bad. Wasn't as good as 2K's trailer, but not bad.

Negatives: That Steve Nash clip still made me hurl. The net physics are still lackluster, but not enough to take you out of the immersion. No, the PS2 like dunk animations where the fingers don't even connect on the rim do that for you. That last dunk was bleh.

Edit: Looking back at some of the dunks...there was 1 nice dunk, and that was the D-Wade dunk. Everything else was meh. It's like there was something missing from them. I think it was because I could only get a sense of ferocity from D-Wade's dunk. The others didn't have enough force IMO.
I agree with this. Im still going to buy this game too.
Old 10-18-2013, 07:00 PM   #519
Banned

dukebeatsuncagain's Arena

OVR: 24
C'mon guys..it didn't look bad...

Just no where nears as good as 2k.
Old 10-18-2013, 07:06 PM   #520
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
I agree with everything you say except for your skeptism on the 3 year plan. Like you said the problem with elite and live 13 was that they attempted to rebuild the engine instead of building on what they had with 10. It now looks like they are back to something similar to 10 except a bit improved. If they continue to build on the formula they should have success in a couple years. This could be similarto the nhl series last gen.

I am finding it difficult to understand how people are saying that 2k and live, graphically, aren't far off. Maybe I should watch the videos again but imo 2k looks much better. Although it is important to note that the games have 2 different art styles. I always d that 2k takes a more realistic "you are there" approach
I cried a little. Finally someone who see's this like I do!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »