Home

NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-18-2013, 06:21 PM   #505
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnice15
I still need to see real gameplay, I don't care if it's off screen, I don't want to see these over hyped trailers. I want to see somebody in front of the screen playing the game before I really judge anything.
this ^

and to me it looks like Live 10, which really isn't that bad because I liked Live 10. Still reserving judgement though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2013, 06:21 PM   #506
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
I don't understand why EA didn't decide to make a new engine for all their sports games so that players can move realistically and fluidly. Players still move stiff in all of EA Sports Sports titles, even if Fifa, don't understand why they can't resolve this issue!! And NO, the Ignite engine isn't going to do it!
Fifa is always the preferred choice against the competition. I actually think players move fab in FIFA
Old 10-18-2013, 06:26 PM   #507
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13

Looked just ok to me but there are three things really hurting this trailer...

1) Of course is 2k's trailer which hit yesterday and was really good.

2) This being Next Gen is a bit of a problem since you have problem number one....if this was current gen I think many would be more forgiving.

3) Well since they haven't put out a game in years you would thing that they have been working on it and it should be further along than what we're seeing.

Aside from all that they have something to build on to help them get back in the game as long as they are not going the 3 year plan route then change everything up by year 3....time will tell
Old 10-18-2013, 06:27 PM   #508
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Weird to say but if Live sells well, they'll make it even better next year and get more devs to focus on it. so think about that.
Old 10-18-2013, 06:29 PM   #509
Rookie

k1lo5's Arena

OVR: 2

Wasn't blown away as I expected to be. Want Live but atm 2k has my $$$

PSN - ITR_K1LO5
Twitter - @nba2kluc
Old 10-18-2013, 06:30 PM   #510
Banned

KingofATL's Arena

OVR: 1
Really can't make an completely accurate judgement from this trailer but from what I do see....

Still seems it will be along the lines of NBA Live Elite with better graphics and more animations. The dribbling looks very good though. I think that the dribbling system will be the shining jewel of the game.

But as a whole I don't think it will touch NBA 2K14 on Next-Gen.
Old 10-18-2013, 06:31 PM   #511
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofATL
Really can't make an completely accurate judgement from this trailer but from what I do see....

Still seems it will be along the lines of NBA Live Elite with better graphics and more animations. The dribbling looks very good though. I think that the dribbling system will be the shining jewel of the game.

But as a whole I don't think it will touch NBA 2K14 on Next-Gen.
I think it looks like Live 10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2013, 06:35 PM   #512
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer (PS4/Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTiCe_O
I expect the leap from Live 14 to Live 15 to be significant. I feel like once they get this turkey off their back and release the game they can relax, and look forward to next year and all the time they have to plan and prepare.

It's like when you're in school and you're passing in that paper last minute and your working on it way into the night, then once you finish and finally pass it in you're like whoo! Now it's over I can slow down and focus.

Live 15 should really show us what EA and these next gen consoles are capable of.
and then the ther company will set the bar even higher... and Live will be in the same place again... EA has had too much time to release a product that looks and animates like this... on my end, there are no excuses for this game to still suffer from jerky, lag, and stiff animations and etc. EA needs to stop with this we built the game from the ground up and admit they took pieces from elite 11 and live 13, added bounctek and other stuff... still looks like nba live 10.5/elite11/live13 smashed together

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »