Home

NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-18-2013, 03:11 PM   #409
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl1963
Y'all keep complaining that it looks like Live 10, but no complaints that 2k14 looks like 2k10. Whatever, I prefer Live.
Lol that's a dumb statement both of those games are on Current gen and reached it Maxed on that system. You just compared a current gen to a next gen tittle .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Old 10-18-2013, 03:12 PM   #410
Rookie

JBulls's Arena

OVR: 2

The YouTube video has more dislikes than likes. Don't bite my head off, but that makes me kind of feel bad for them. I know it's their own doing but that's just gotta hurt. I don't see this game selling much at all.
Old 10-18-2013, 03:14 PM   #411
Banned

I'm starting to believe when people said Current Gen 2k14 looks better than Live 14 next gen smh

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2013, 03:15 PM   #412
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBulls
The YouTube video has more dislikes than likes. Don't bite my head off, but that makes me kind of feel bad for them. I know it's their own doing but that's just gotta hurt. I don't see this game selling much at all.
You have to take some of that and just attribute it to people just hating EA. Mostly because of the bad blood Madden has created in the industry. It honestly doesn't look that bad. It just doesn't look Next Gen next to 2K. And the cartoon art style is going to turn off a lot of people. In the end they are going to move some units. The question is how much damage was done by 2k looking that much better?
Old 10-18-2013, 03:16 PM   #413
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalky White
Does threatening people with a ban usually work?
And just like that....he's gone.
Old 10-18-2013, 03:16 PM   #414
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalky White
I already provided my impressions. If I wanted to be as critical of 2k as OS is to Live:

- LeBron was up way too high for a standard block, way too high. Couple of feet too high.

- Seems to still be a force field between collisions. Kobe sliding Rose back in air.

- Hardens beard went through his jersey.

- Kobe's face looks a bit off to me. Looks a bit wide and undefined in the chin/jaw.

- They dont have the proportions right on any of the faces if you look at it from a 45 degree angle, they look incredibly chubby. Hands look like sausages.

- Chris Kaman's beard is too dark and doesn't represent his current look. He doesn't even look like Chris Kaman
- Xavier Henry's model isn't replicated in real life
- Derek Fisher's face looks like the current gen just used for trailer purposes
- Kobe Bryant's face has a lot of discoloration and some of his face features need more tweaking like his jaw and nose
- Russell Westbrook also has some issues with his face and head
- Kevin Durant needs a little more tweaking on the face
- Lebron's face is a bit chubby
- Udonis Haslem's face needs tweaking
- Nick Young's face needs tweaking

And they showed us very little to no actual 5v5 gameplay. Mostly game stoppages such as intros, free throws, celebrations, etc.
Lmaooooooo is this real life ?

Old 10-18-2013, 03:16 PM   #415
Banned

DukeC's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Dont get banned. Just let it go. If you read my original post, I gave this warning to everyone. So you have a choice: Respond again and get banned or let it go (and your passive agressive beef with Dogslax) and remain a member of OS.....your choice.
Random observation here. That sounds an awful like what Jacoby says to Jalen on the Grantland podcast
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2013, 03:17 PM   #416
Banned

OVR: 0

IMHO Live does not look good. While it's a good thing Live is back in the game it's not gonna make much of a difference if they're coming out with the same weak sauce every year. What they need to do is fix up their skinny, shiny, plastic models and improve upon core gameplay in terms of defensive rotations and player movement.

People keep talking about how we need to root for Live so that we can have competition again, but they forget that if Live continues to rest on their laurels then there will be no competition whether they're making games or not.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »