Home

NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-16-2013, 08:41 PM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 0
Don't understand how anyone can make something of this but to each is own. I'm pissed, not at what I think the game looks like cause idk, but because there is no difference between today and Friday. Stop with the teases and let's get on with the show. They don't have the track record to this with fans.

About what I seen, wasn't enough to judge and what they showed before looked more crisp so this could be a little bit of them having fun letting us think whatever, then blowing us away Friday.
Old 10-16-2013, 08:43 PM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by xman2k
Those guys at 2k work really, really hard and it shows. A lot of you guys are ungrateful and put them down for EA and this. Heres hoping EA doesn't get exclusive anything...
Grateful? you have it backwards. THEY should be grateful that I spend my hard earned money on their game which lets them make games for a living! Some of you people are unbelievable.
Old 10-16-2013, 08:43 PM   #99
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA Live 14: 5-on5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaboythecib
the pick & roll was played perfectly and L.A stayed on goasol when he rolled..
Wait... What? Do you know how to defend the pick and roll when you don't hedge?
Old 10-16-2013, 08:44 PM   #100
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by joec63
Yeah, if it plays a decent game of basketball I'll give it a shot. I get tired of the same game every year....ahem just like some football game. As consumers we should want both B'ball games to succeed ! I'm all for constructive criticism but it seems like we just want to take sides on this site.
I dont give a **** about success. I want both games to resemble NBA basketball. I want both games to even get the little things right. Only one does that so far,

Also for people who say that Live has "the arenas right"...they dont. The Rose Garden doesnt have railings on the first level. The only thing "right" about it is the court and the lighting. Again its the little things.
Old 10-16-2013, 08:46 PM   #101
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

So much for that talk about Live being more next gen than 2k because they got a head start. I never understood that logic....

Well if they surpass the audio from Live 10 I can probably look past the gameplay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2013, 08:46 PM   #102
MVP

OVR: 14

I think I have officially seen all I need to see with Live.
Old 10-16-2013, 08:48 PM   #103
Banned

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush
Aww shucks! Finally. Finally. Finally.

I just hope to everything that someone purposely slowed that down because it was moving like molasses.

The colors pop. The spacing looks poor. P&R defense looks weird. Looked nothing like Elite to me. But I'll wait for the full version.

Friday is on the clock.
Hold up. Slow? Have you ayed 2k 14 online. That's slow as molasses. And the movement. Lol I really wanthink a lot of commenting are groupies. The ones who need a group to be someone. I'm not trying to insult. I'm just not afraid to say it.

You cats come on here faking the funk about these games. This trailer is what you've been asking for. But once again it's a skit. How can you break down movements is nobody is seen running. And it's slowmo. Now go to YouTube and watch or comment on your 2k. 2 k is trash this year, but it's the same as last year minus the dribbling and tuturial. They also make you watch the whole draft. Sreiously!?! Your not complaining bout that. Or that's #sim. Cats need to wake up.

Live is gonna win on some aspects period. They players always look funny. But #hunchedover ? Have you played sports. That's called in position to defend or just plain old getting ready. I can see if you never played a sport and your just a critic. But dayuuum, you cats are the worst. Keep it real 2k is hot bcuz it's all we got. But really you want Live to be good. Lol. 2 k keep showing us LBJ. But no complaints huh. Please. And that dunk trailor. Lol. Not to mention the epic fail trying to match the Ray Lewis intro from EA. LBJ signifies this Gen of gamers. Corny and super extra. Ea needs to come through cuz they represent the nostalgia of sports gaming. Outside of them ripping us off this last decade, it's time to step up.
Old 10-16-2013, 08:48 PM   #104
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm struggling to understand how people thought that looked good. Nash looked like a character from the Incredibles. Is it just a matter of reaching to give EA credit for putting something out there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »