Home

NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-16-2013, 08:30 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by barimanlhs
Thats a fair point and when this finally comes out it should help out the consumer since we will have multiple games to choose from and they will both fight to improve and have the best game out there. This looks better than Elite did but it still looks like ithas those nagging issues that plagued Live during the 360 and PS3 era....lets see friday
Yeah, if it plays a decent game of basketball I'll give it a shot. I get tired of the same game every year....ahem just like some football game. As consumers we should want both B'ball games to succeed ! I'm all for constructive criticism but it seems like we just want to take sides on this site.
Old 10-16-2013, 08:31 PM   #90
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 14: 5-on5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by RateSports
I really get a kick out of these sentences. Someone always has to say it. Face facts man, its never actually come true before.
True!!! I just sad that it's happening....AGAIN!!!!! Lol.
Old 10-16-2013, 08:32 PM   #91
Pro

DIRK41NOWITZKI's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipCityAndy
I think it looked awesome. I'm glad to finally see some game footage. Feeling hyped!

I agree 100%. Yes its not perfect but they showed something. I actually think it looks good. And for all those people who were mad at EA for not releasing anything, they're actually releasing 5v5 unlike 2K which are just showing a trailer. Of course it's not better than 2K so stop complaining and trying to find every little thing wrong with it. I'm going to play it and enjoy it. I'm also going to get 2K so don't think I'm a EA fanboy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2013, 08:35 PM   #92
Pro

CaCHooKa Man's Arena

OVR: 6

theres only 2 seconds of actual gameplay but something just looks off about it
Old 10-16-2013, 08:37 PM   #93
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay34
Alright I need to chime in. In no way do I plan on changing my preorder but why do they go to a close up at two very critical points in the teaser..... The blow by move and the runner in the lane..... I ain't gonna lie. Better see actual gameplay come Friday instead of some cut scenes.

These were issues in previous Live games and by them going to cut scenes does concern me a little.
The camera cuts irked me too especially since they were unnecessary. I would have rather seen the play all the way through from the normal view. When 2k does cuts in trailers, even if they are trying to hide an issue, it looks good and flows with the video. The cuts in this video just don't look right to me
Old 10-16-2013, 08:37 PM   #94
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Something is telling me that this was created a long time ago and the build was early.

Because the animations were bad, models weren't detailed and the game barely looks 20% better than Live 10. It almost looks like Live 10 with a roster upgrade.

I think they might have released this just to get a reaction, and then release real footage on Friday. I'm really hoping that is the case, but it's very Turbal (Charles Barkley voice)

Not digging it at all..
Old 10-16-2013, 08:38 PM   #95
Rookie

OVR: 0
Those guys at 2k work really, really hard and it shows. A lot of you guys are ungrateful and put them down for EA and this. Heres hoping EA doesn't get exclusive anything...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2013, 08:39 PM   #96
MVP

OVR: 1

That... is not very good. I guess everyone who didn't get face scanned looks like a cartoon.

And the animations and stances look weird, but at least they're kind of smooth, sort of? The engine could be a foundation to build on.

Well, at least they picked someone old and slow so they have an excuse for why Nash is dribbling at a snail's pace.

And the ball looks good. *golf clap*

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »