Home

NBA Live 14 Screenshot of John Wall

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Screenshot of John Wall within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-15-2013, 10:08 PM   #89
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: NBA Live 14: John Wall Screenshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
don't you know you're not allowed to like anything o do with live or ppl will attack you?
What is there to actually like? I'm being serious. There hasn't been a live TO Like since 2009.
Old 10-15-2013, 10:17 PM   #90
Pro

lgxjames's Arena

OVR: 14

Assuming that's a washington home game, isn't the lighting a little off? I thought their arena was more brighter(??)
Old 10-15-2013, 10:25 PM   #91
Rookie

UNabomb's Arena

OVR: 0

is funny to see how you all complain about live only showing kyrie irving when 2k is doing the same with lebron. how ironic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2013, 10:27 PM   #92
Banned

OVR: 9
I mean seriously why are 2k Fans always the main ones posting **** about live, I mean 2k has yet to show a gameplay video for next gen and that should be what they are concerned with. Why is it that the mighty 2k franchise all of a sudden is hesitant to show 5 on 5 gameplay. In previous years we would have been flooded with videos by now, could it be that 2k themselves are a little afraid of competition and won't show their next gen effort until they see what Live has to offer. EA has provided us with some good information however I myself am a little pissed off that I havent seen a video, but I am patient and I believe that EA will comeback with all the right moves post play and all they have no choice to make a great game and I think the next Gen focus will do just that. And as far as the graphics to me EA has always had better graphics, but I must say that the Lebron pic from 2k is most impressive or maybe they focused to much on graphics for a change and now the gamplay is suffering it just seems odd to me that 2k has yet to post a video get off Lives genitals and focus on why 2k hasnt posted a video either.
Old 10-15-2013, 10:31 PM   #93
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgxjames
Assuming that's a washington home game, isn't the lighting a little off? I thought their arena was more brighter(??)
Every In-game pic of any nba game I see vary in lighting

I guess Pic #2 would be perhaps closest to a Broadcast maybe. (I don't see much Wizards games/didn't bother to see them until this year)

Tap Taptalking away from my iPhone 5.... C
Old 10-15-2013, 10:32 PM   #94
Banned

KingofATL's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
Screen looks good, but that ain't matter none need to see gameplay video.
100% Agreed!!!!!

I want NBA Live to succeed, but my trust in them has faded over the years. I'll believe it when I see it. And since they haven't shown any real evidence of change, I'll just believe it when I see it!!!!!!!
Old 10-15-2013, 11:10 PM   #95
Pro

hesko's Arena

OVR: 5
looks impressive. and just like thw 2 k screens, the crowd aint looking at the action. why y'all(2k & ea) why?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2013, 11:13 PM   #96
Pro

hesko's Arena

OVR: 5
*the. they seem neck and neck this year graphic wise. lets see how it all evolves over the next few years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »