Home

NBA Live 14 Screenshot of John Wall

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Screenshot of John Wall within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-15-2013, 08:34 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 17
I think it look gd...nutin mind blowing...... Im just waiting will get gameplay....we haven't had a NBa live Game sense 2009....Stop acting like We can't Wait For Gameplay...... It clear EA is handling NBA Live 14 Different From Live 10..... But this is nutin like Live 13 and Elite 11. Ea seems like they're Confident enough to give a release Date this time around....But idk if EA is Stalling,NoT confident, or Wanting to show off the Complete Game and not some unfinished Work. Like Clearly The resent Gameplay trailer was. i just don't know So we Just have to wait....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2013, 08:40 PM   #82
Rookie

nextlevelshhhh's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14: John Wall Screenshot

The screenshot does not look bad....am just more interested in actual gameplay at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Old 10-15-2013, 09:23 PM   #83
Banned

xnate128x's Arena

I have a feeling this game will be pretty bad in motion, once we see an actual game. I know they showed us that small trailer in motion, but I honestly wasn't impressed one bit with it. I really want Live to succeed. I just can't get excited about it unfortunately. It looks boring, and the lies that they keep feeding us worries the hell out of me. These guys are just like the Madden developers from Tiburon -- they are afraid to take chances and really try to wow us as a community. If Live plays great, then hey awesome. Although, they really need to concentrate on the graphics next year. Take some chances and push the hardware more. Yes, also make the gameplay as good as possible obviously, but please just try and give us consumers a decent game for once. You used to be the king of basketball gaming EA Sports. Lets crank it up a notch for once.
Old 10-15-2013, 09:41 PM   #84
Rookie

Arod2k9's Arena

OVR: 7
Looks like current gen to me, the models look dead to me. There is no emotion in that drive, his eyes are looking in direction. Boy that looks like Live 10. Ouch!
Old 10-15-2013, 09:43 PM   #85
Pro

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
I'd say it looks pretty good, with the exception of the ball being used and the arm sleeve being too bright on Wall. Should look like this:

Should match the jersey. Gotta say Faces are looking great on both games.

Tap Taptalking away from my iPhone 5.... C
After seeing this. The screen shot seems way too dark. They need to add more lighting. I think that alone will help it look more real.

http://www.myspace.com/RD253
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2013, 09:43 PM   #86
Rookie

OVR: 2

For what it is, the face looks great. The obvious discrepancy would be the arm sleeve. The ball, as mentioned through out the thread, seems as if it's been used in the rain and snow.

Not to beat a dead horse but upgraded graphics should be a given. I'm in the same boat as y'all who are anxiously wondering how this translates into action.

For now, I'm leaning towards using my $60 towards the competition. Granted the two companies marketing strategies are rather annoying on how they go about sprinkling information a month away from release... Meh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Old 10-15-2013, 09:55 PM   #87
Rookie

Looks good... Everybody is nitpicking.. I mean I'm happy live is even still alive at this point.
Old 10-15-2013, 10:02 PM   #88
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl1963
Nah, just love NBA Live.
don't you know you're not allowed to like anything o do with live or ppl will attack you?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »