Home

NBA Live 14 Screenshot of John Wall

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Screenshot of John Wall within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-15-2013, 06:10 PM   #49
Rookie

kgbrolic's Arena

OVR: 4
Why are the hands in the same posture in every picture that I've seen for Live? I like how the crowd looks tho
Old 10-15-2013, 06:17 PM   #50
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA Live 14: John Wall Screenshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwing
It's more ironic how you say that yet you're completely sold on 2k14. Media-wise, the 2 companies have shown about the same amount of material. Info-wise, we at least have a feature list for Live, while all we have for the other game is the mention that there is no Crew mode for it.

Thats an old rehashed dead horse discussion over and over And to be honest anybody saying they expect 2ks game ro be trash is lying.

You can't say the same for EA from how many times theyve shown their behinds.

Either way this is people's thoughts on EAs screen and after this many years it sewms to have some current gen issues. Whether its true or not they need to prove its not or juat the same ole stuff different day

By ducking videos til the last possible second def. Doesn't help their case in too many people's minds

Galaxy Note 2
Old 10-15-2013, 06:36 PM   #51
Pro

OVR: 4

There's something about these latest "Live" Screens that just don't seem right. It's looks more like a sketch than an actual video game. Like they are touched up to hide the shine. Somethings just not right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2013, 06:47 PM   #52
HAMBURGLAR

edwing's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Thats an old rehashed dead horse discussion over and over And to be honest anybody saying they expect 2ks game ro be trash is lying.

Either way this is people's thoughts on EAs screen and after this many years it sewms to have some current gen issues. Whether its true or not they need to prove its not or juat the same ole stuff different day

By ducking videos til the last possible second def. Doesn't help their case in too many people's minds

Galaxy Note 2
I agree that 2k won't be completely trash, but if the game has the same legacy issues as current gen and has features stripped (ie. Crew) with just a fresh new coat of paint, then that's not very appealing either.

Dead horse discussion? I'm sorry but I don't come along the basketball forums often because, as you can see, I take issue with a lot of these irrational thoughts that people have.

EA is losing a lot of goodwill given the summer video debacle and their Madden next-gen videos. However, I like to keep an open mind whereas some of the posters here seem to have made their decision already and are just voicing their displeasure with EA every chance they get.

Trust me though, I'm not biased one way or another. I just want to see some good games come out and will reserve judgement until we do get a healthy dose of gameplay. As of right now, I have preorders for both games. What happens in these next few weeks will help me make my decision - not whatever has happened in the past.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:48 PM   #53
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

Galaxy Note 2
All I know is EA better drop their video before 2k does, cause if it comes after and plays like dookie, we're looking at another cancellation. they have to be first to release game footaage
Old 10-15-2013, 06:54 PM   #54
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

I think the 2k screens seem more lifelike . These look ok though.
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 10-15-2013, 06:54 PM   #55
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40

The thing that jumps out is the lack of 5 on 5 gameplay..

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2013, 06:56 PM   #56
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Every time I see other players than Kyrie, it makes me think that they made Kyrie "the most next-gen" guy, and other guys look good - but not as great as he does. Maybe my eyes are deceiving me, but Kyrie's pics when he's alone seemed better. But it could be me.

Graphics won't be a problem either way. I like it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »