Home

NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-07-2013, 05:39 AM   #177
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
2K released 2 gameplay trailers. First was 4 months ago. Live released 1 where no basket was scored and no shot was taken. The ball never even left Kyrie's hand in that layup attempt.

Then EA marketing tries to be snarky about 2K's trailer without responding with anything for a week. You either ignore it completely, you say you have something coming, or you show your goods.

You don't snark and hide and pretend your competitor didn't show something phenomenal. It's not a good look. You might think it communicates confidence but it actually communicates frustration and desperation. It's quite telling. Pretty surprised EA marketing representatives don't understand such a basic thing.
For both games, no GAMEPLAY.
Gameplay trailer is different from GAMEPLAY. I want to see REAL gameplay, i don't care about trailer, if i must be honest.
So yes, imho EA and 2k must show us something very interesting.
Old 10-07-2013, 05:55 AM   #178
Rookie

Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

Quote:
Originally Posted by oasis90
Gameplay trailer is different from GAMEPLAY. I want to see REAL gameplay, i don't care about trailer, if i must be honest.
I agree that trailers have little meaning. However EA is handling their marking as if Live is a brand we trust.
Old 10-07-2013, 06:42 AM   #179
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by oasis90
C'mon now
We're talking about next gen here
You want a HUGE step in visuals too
And something of what we saw was mind blowing in this regard
Old 10-07-2013, 06:51 AM   #180
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltokPwnage04
I agree that trailers have little meaning. However EA is handling their marking as if Live is a brand we trust.
Yes, i really don't understand this conduct by EA. They must chase 2k so I think they MUST try to take an advantage, but well..it's EA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franzis
C'mon now
We're talking about next gen here
You want a HUGE step in visuals too
And something of what we saw was mind blowing in this regard
I'm agree with you, i really want a big big step in visuals
But it's not all, obviously
Old 10-07-2013, 07:46 AM   #181
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by iverson_2k
Funny thing is this game received the Best Sports game award at E3. They said we would receive a 5 vs 5 at the end of the summer, well that came and went. If they don't show us something this week or the next consider the game not very good. I posted a video on here of a guy who said he was a game tester and that video has been taken down. I think at this point EA is running around with their heads cut off trying to fix and patch stuff. I was looking forward to this game when I saw the first screenshot. But at this point my level of excitement for this game is very low. I'm not expecting all that much from EA, I hope that EA releases something like NOW!!!! Anything!!!
Stop it! Stop it right now! From who? From what credible source did they win Sports Game of E3? I ask what credible source because I know for a fact that it did not win the official award that's voted on by a group of 30 Gaming outlets like Game Informer, IGN, Machinima, etc. They didn't even nominate it. So what backwater, unheard of gaming site/magazine voted that best sports game of E3?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2013, 11:32 AM   #182
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Stop it! Stop it right now! From who? From what credible source did they win Sports Game of E3? I ask what credible source because I know for a fact that it did not win the official award that's voted on by a group of 30 Gaming outlets like Game Informer, IGN, Machinima, etc. They didn't even nominate it. So what backwater, unheard of gaming site/magazine voted that best sports game of E3?
Win

Best Sports Game - Pop (Brazil)
Best Sports Game - Game Chronicles

Nomination

Best Sports Game - Machinima
Best Sports Game - Hardcore Gamer
Best Sports Game - IGN
Old 10-07-2013, 01:11 PM   #183
Lillard Time

FlyRice's Arena

OVR: 19

The word soon is dead to me.
Old 10-07-2013, 01:15 PM   #184
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skopin
Win

Best Sports Game - Pop (Brazil)
Best Sports Game - Game Chronicles

Nomination

Best Sports Game - Machinima
Best Sports Game - Hardcore Gamer
Best Sports Game - IGN
http://www.gamecriticsawards.com/index.html

And my point. Who or what is Pop and Game Chronicles? Bringing up that they won Best Sports Game of E3 is like implying somebody won an Oscar for best actor when in reality they won the North Carolina Young Movie Goers Choice Award for best actor. And yes, I realize such an award doesn't exist, just making a point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »