Home

NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-04-2013, 05:43 PM   #153
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

Their probably trying to add facial expressions in the game at the last minute to compete with NBA 2K.
Old 10-04-2013, 06:51 PM   #154
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadlowe
To be fair, we don't know that any trailers have been cancelled. The info that was up on nba.com was supposedly sourced from someone not affiliated with EA or Live.
If you believe that then you're a fool. EA has been j-jerking us for years on this project. You are actually buying this crap they tryin' to sell us? NBA.com is no random *** sight. They are about as creditable as you can get after maybe nbalive.com itself. They wouldn't just put up dates from a non-affiliated source my dude. That's absurd to believe that. Have you not noticed all of the other promises that haven't been met yet? Summers over. We still aint seen 5 on 5 yet. We got a lovely trailer for madden which mind you is coming out of the exact same studio now. They were very proud to show that. Look at Ty Stover EA marketer's twitter. Do you see how he is handling the fans? Either they don't give a **** or this game is in trouble or a culmination of both. NBA Live 14 should be going gold in about a week or two and i guarantee you they are still trying to polish and patch up a whole crap load of issues at the last minute. This train is not on schedule guys. Thats why that sizzle trailer was all chopped up like that. They missed the PS4 launch by 4 days. Thats a bigger deal than most of you think. If this game was on schedule they would have made the PS4 launch. Its too risky not to. That clearly tells me they are scrambling to get this thing out. I almost feel bad for them. Maybe they just don't have the right team yet to do b-ball. Don't be surprised if it gets pushed back another month or so. EA sucks at hitting deadlines for this product. The only reason it won't be cancelled is probably because they are being forced to get this game out by the NBA. This is pure speculation but something is very wrong here. Red flag
Old 10-04-2013, 08:28 PM   #155
Rookie

Arod2k9's Arena

OVR: 7

Another day and still nothing from EA, Im stunned and dont understand their thinking. Show what you have so can at least get customer respect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2013, 02:12 PM   #156
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 504 Boy
If you believe that then you're a fool. EA has been j-jerking us for years on this project. You are actually buying this crap they tryin' to sell us? NBA.com is no random *** sight. They are about as creditable as you can get after maybe nbalive.com itself. They wouldn't just put up dates from a non-affiliated source my dude. That's absurd to believe that. Have you not noticed all of the other promises that haven't been met yet? Summers over. We still aint seen 5 on 5 yet. We got a lovely trailer for madden which mind you is coming out of the exact same studio now. They were very proud to show that. Look at Ty Stover EA marketer's twitter. Do you see how he is handling the fans? Either they don't give a **** or this game is in trouble or a culmination of both. NBA Live 14 should be going gold in about a week or two and i guarantee you they are still trying to polish and patch up a whole crap load of issues at the last minute. This train is not on schedule guys. Thats why that sizzle trailer was all chopped up like that. They missed the PS4 launch by 4 days. Thats a bigger deal than most of you think. If this game was on schedule they would have made the PS4 launch. Its too risky not to. That clearly tells me they are scrambling to get this thing out. I almost feel bad for them. Maybe they just don't have the right team yet to do b-ball. Don't be surprised if it gets pushed back another month or so. EA sucks at hitting deadlines for this product. The only reason it won't be cancelled is probably because they are being forced to get this game out by the NBA. This is pure speculation but something is very wrong here. Red flag
I dont understand how this guy still has a job, they way he talks to people on twitter is ridiculous.
Old 10-06-2013, 03:29 PM   #157
Rookie

OVR: 10

Not to beat the nail on the head again, but common EA, every week that goes by, you are losing opportunity to "gain" customers. Show people and give them a reason to be excited for next gen. You have direct competition, and a late release on PS4, plus not showing anything new, will hurt sales.

Im not by any means a fan of the series, but everyone is waiting after a long delay, and you are missing the boat. There are no excuses, no current gen mamba jamba holding next gen back. GET ON IT!
Old 10-06-2013, 04:50 PM   #158
Rookie

JBulls's Arena

OVR: 2

well this doesn't bode well if true... http://www.bizjournals.com/orlando/b...f-workers.html
Old 10-06-2013, 04:55 PM   #159
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBulls
well this doesn't bode well if true... http://www.bizjournals.com/orlando/b...f-workers.html
This is old news. NCAA football is not being made anymore. Why would they keep the same amount of workers when they're no longer making one of their games?
Old 10-06-2013, 04:56 PM   #160
Rookie

OVR: 0

@ coolcras7..you see that **** huh? I'm not surprised he still has a job. He is representing a company that treats fans/consumers like **** so he figures he can too and even get away with it. This whole thing is one big disaster. I honestly have lost all faith in EA and given up on this game. I'm just riding this thing out to see how far it goes. I'm sooooooo looking forward to next-gen 2k now. Thanks EA for taking me on that lovely roller coaster ride a second straight year. SMH

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »