Home

NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-06-2013, 06:54 PM   #169
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

Still nothing from EA? I see this as nothing but red flags.

• FIFA gameplay has been shown
  • Madden has been shown
  • Release date shifted from actual PS4 launch.
This game is being hidden in the back like it holds top secret information but it will sell the least amount of the other two games on next generation. I could be wrong but they are red flags to me.
Old 10-06-2013, 07:07 PM   #170
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
Still nothing from EA? I see this as nothing but red flags.

• FIFA gameplay has been shown
  • Madden has been shown
  • Release date shifted from actual PS4 launch.
This game is being hidden in the back like it holds top secret information but it will sell the least amount of the other two games on next generation. I could be wrong but they are red flags to me.
The only thing I could possibly think of is that they're waiting for 2k.
Old 10-06-2013, 09:34 PM   #171
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skopin
The only thing I could possibly think of is that they're waiting for 2k.
2k already released a second trailer, Live still has yet. Just not looking to good for them... and its a shame.. they had 4+ yrs off and still are in yr 1 again for another 3 yr plan!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2013, 09:57 PM   #172
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp111
2k already released a second trailer, Live still has yet. Just not looking to good for them... and its a shame.. they had 4+ yrs off and still are in yr 1 again for another 3 yr plan!
Couldn't have said it better. I'm really upset about this because this was my most highly anticipated game on next gen.

Last edited by The 504 Boy; 10-06-2013 at 10:44 PM.
Old 10-06-2013, 10:06 PM   #173
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp111
Technically they both released two trailers. But I was referring to showing gameplay. That's the only logical explanation I can think of to why EA hasn't given any more information, with the exception of the game being sub-par.
Old 10-06-2013, 11:06 PM   #174
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Technically they both released two trailers. But I was referring to showing gameplay. That's the only logical explanation I can think of to why EA hasn't given any more information, with the exception of the game being sub-par.
I am sure you can come up with a million excuses for live not releasing any new info, but the fact is Live only release 1 trailer that other thing was CG not in game.
Old 10-06-2013, 11:30 PM   #175
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
2K released 2 gameplay trailers. First was 4 months ago. Live released 1 where no basket was scored and no shot was taken. The ball never even left Kyrie's hand in that layup attempt.

Then EA marketing tries to be snarky about 2K's trailer without responding with anything for a week. You either ignore it completely, you say you have something coming, or you show your goods.

You don't snark and hide and pretend your competitor didn't show something phenomenal. It's not a good look. You might think it communicates confidence but it actually communicates frustration and desperation. It's quite telling. Pretty surprised EA marketing representatives don't understand such a basic thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2013, 11:45 PM   #176
Rookie

OVR: 0

Funny thing is this game received the Best Sports game award at E3. They said we would receive a 5 vs 5 at the end of the summer, well that came and went. If they don't show us something this week or the next consider the game not very good. I posted a video on here of a guy who said he was a game tester and that video has been taken down. I think at this point EA is running around with their heads cut off trying to fix and patch stuff. I was looking forward to this game when I saw the first screenshot. But at this point my level of excitement for this game is very low. I'm not expecting all that much from EA, I hope that EA releases something like NOW!!!! Anything!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »