Home

NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-06-2013, 05:01 PM   #161
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skopin
This is old news. NCAA football is not being made anymore. Why would they keep the same amount of workers when they're no longer making one of their games?
Thats old news from about a week ago. Those layoffs were a result of the recent NCAA Football series cancellation. I don't think that is in anyway related to NBA Live 14. Don't make excuses for them LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2013, 05:07 PM   #162
Rookie

JBulls's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 504 Boy
Thats old news from about a week ago. Those layoffs were a result of the recent NCAA Football series cancellation. I don't think that is in anyway related to NBA Live 14. Don't make excuses for them LOL
He was basically saying the same thing...

anyway, my bad.
Old 10-06-2013, 05:19 PM   #163
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

Quote:
If you believe that then you're a fool. EA has been j-jerking us for years on this project. You are actually buying this crap they tryin' to sell us? NBA.com is no random *** sight. They are about as creditable as you can get after maybe nbalive.com itself. They wouldn't just put up dates from a non-affiliated source my dude. That's absurd to believe that. Have you not noticed all of the other promises that haven't been met yet? Summers over. We still aint seen 5 on 5 yet. We got a lovely trailer for madden which mind you is coming out of the exact same studio now. They were very proud to show that. Look at Ty Stover EA marketer's twitter. Do you see how he is handling the fans? Either they don't give a **** or this game is in trouble or a culmination of both. NBA Live 14 should be going gold in about a week or two and i guarantee you they are still trying to polish and patch up a whole crap load of issues at the last minute. This train is not on schedule guys. Thats why that sizzle trailer was all chopped up like that. They missed the PS4 launch by 4 days. Thats a bigger deal than most of you think. If this game was on schedule they would have made the PS4 launch. Its too risky not to. That clearly tells me they are scrambling to get this thing out. I almost feel bad for them. Maybe they just don't have the right team yet to do b-ball. Don't be surprised if it gets pushed back another month or so. EA sucks at hitting deadlines for this product. The only reason it won't be cancelled is probably because they are being forced to get this game out by the NBA. This is pure speculation but something is very wrong here. Red flag
What a way to keep it real 504...I'm from the goose by the way!!!
Old 10-06-2013, 05:20 PM   #164
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBulls
He was basically saying the same thing...

anyway, my bad.
I reread my post and I feel like I came off as an ******* lol. I did not mean to.
Old 10-06-2013, 05:27 PM   #165
Rookie

JBulls's Arena

No worries man, just glad the lay-offs had nothing to do with Live.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2013, 05:31 PM   #166
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
@ coolcras7..you see that **** huh? I'm not surprised he still has a job. He is representing a company that treats fans/consumers like **** so he figures he can too and even get away with it. This whole thing is one big disaster. I honestly have lost all faith in EA and given up on this game. I'm just riding this thing out to see how far it goes. I'm sooooooo looking forward to next-gen 2k now. Thanks EA for taking me on that lovely roller coaster ride a second straight year. SMH
Yeah I know his response to the 2k trailer was childish, questioning if it was next gen and acting like Live has nothing to prove if that being the case. He did not even say a thing about the trailer EA was working on to be released last week.

Last edited by coolcras7; 10-06-2013 at 05:35 PM.
Old 10-06-2013, 05:45 PM   #167
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyberious4now
What a way to keep it real 504...I'm from the goose by the way!!!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! Im from the checkerboard LOL. We probably stole each others bikes comin' up LMAO
Old 10-06-2013, 05:48 PM   #168
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skopin
I reread my post and I feel like I came off as an ******* lol. I did not mean to.
My fault ya'll i quoted the wrong guy lol. No offense takin big dawg

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »