Home

NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-03-2013, 06:38 PM   #137
MVP

myownsun's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I guess you've forgotten how bad NBA Live was.

You can 2k all day if you want to and talk about what isnt but this series was that much worse in almost every aspect, from animations to AI to rebounds, etc...

All you keep doing if giving EA a pass for making a crappy game when there is a standard out there. If they can't even reach that then they're no further than they were in 2006
Truth Be spoken!
Old 10-04-2013, 10:10 AM   #138
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

enough with the rhetoric...Just show the damn game EA!...I mean they don't have 5 0n 5 yet???...really?
Old 10-04-2013, 10:14 AM   #139
Banned

OVR: 12

enough with the rhetoric...Just show the damn game EA!...I mean they don't have 5 0n 5 yet???...really?

Old 10-04-2013, 10:18 AM   #140
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

This is on par with the "we're making an announcement that we'll be making a big announcement soon!" strategy.

Frustrating and concerning.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 10-04-2013, 11:06 AM   #141
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
I defended this game all summer. Kept saying they had no reason to show their hand early. Said if we get to October and they are still quite then theres a issue. Well its October. They told us info was coming soon but "soon" has already past us by. Disappointing how they are handling the marketing of this game. I was excited to see this game return and some of the excitement is still there. But hearing nothing and then seeing the trailer for that other game its like why even bother at this point. I know im gonna get a quality product elsewhere. We havent even seen the ball go in the hoop with this game
That last sentence murdered everything. Call the cops...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2013, 11:36 AM   #142
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

Aren't we supposed to get something "this week"? Today being Friday, I'm assuming they don't release on Saturday. Seems the obvious choice that we'd get "something" today?
Old 10-04-2013, 11:44 AM   #143
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Aren't we supposed to get something "this week"? Today being Friday, I'm assuming they don't release on Saturday. Seems the obvious choice that we'd get "something" today?
What's up Will....honestly man I'm so disappointed with them right now it's not even funny....just seriously disappointed.

I started to come in with a funny comment, like you got better chances on seeing Santa Claus or the Eat Bunny than seeing Live footage...but well it's the internet..lol

I gave them some bad messages on twitter and they have gone mute..I was really hyped for the return of this game...But that excitement left, with mediocre footage and release info.

I mean us as fans, have gotten absolutely nothing and its out in a little over a month. We have nothing to get excited about...

Info, news and all footage, seem none important to EA NBA camp...

Honestly I've seen them market app games better than this...
Old 10-04-2013, 12:51 PM   #144
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm honestly still baffled as to why people still have faith in this product...EA lost me years ago because its always a lot of promises a bunch of gimmicks that they claim are new but are rehashes of stuff they took out of games or have been in other games for years and frankly I got sick of being jerked around JUST LIKE THIS. I wish there would be some competition because I liked having two NBA products but I just have no faith left in EA for getting a good basketball game done.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »