Home

NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-30-2013, 10:21 PM   #105
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

Anyway, according to Ty Stover they are working on something for later this week. Not holding my breath but can't wait to see more of what they've done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2013, 10:31 PM   #106
Rookie

Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

Yeah it has to be coming soon. We just got next gen footage for Madden and 2k today. So the doors are open. NBA Live info should start pouring in within the next few days. Besides...the game drops only 4 days after Madden. No more excuses.
Old 10-01-2013, 05:45 AM   #107
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysportsboi
Whatever you clown cheerleader! I see this site is nothing more but a bunch cyber bullies and cheerleaders. don't dare disagree or have another opinion here...cause then we get forum bullies. Again whatever clown.
Needs more pink names around here! Always a fun time of year when Live "fans" are on the attack lol
Old 10-01-2013, 09:09 AM   #108
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 504 Boy
Yeah it has to be coming soon. We just got next gen footage for Madden and 2k today. So the doors are open. NBA Live info should start pouring in within the next few days. Besides...the game drops only 4 days after Madden. No more excuses.
I like the "no more excuses" part.

Ty Stover says to expect something later this week! (as mentioned by Knick9) Believe that!?!?

Problem is, doing it AFTER 2K may be at EA's peril..... whatever EA releases, good chance they get the old "too late - 2K looks much better" response now..... that may not be fair, but its gonna happen and you know it....

EA needed to strike while 2K was busy on current gen! They needed to get the first impressions on next gen gaming and make it "their show" so to speak..... start second and you'll finish second.....(all the Kyrie pics don't really count.....haha).

Now EA, you can break late and still win the race, you just need to dig deep now and really pull a rabbit out of the hat.....

COME ON EA! We all want you to either win, or lose by a nose.....

Last edited by MarkWilliam; 10-01-2013 at 09:12 AM.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:01 AM   #109
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by knick9
Anyway, according to Ty Stover they are working on something for later this week. Not holding my breath but can't wait to see more of what they've done.
LOL@ working on something.

It's October. The game should only be getting tweaked right now. Just look at the FIFA 14 gameplay videos. They are awesome.

If you're "working on something" that means putting a trailer together.

How hard is it to hit record on a 60 second video on what you have right now?

That's what's pissing me off about the Live crew. They act like they're holding onto some top secret information.

No. They have to sell this game. If they think they can just show their hand on 11/19 and sell copies, they are sadly mistaken. And this is exactly why I have zero sympathy for them when things go wrong. They're missing in action but yet want people to buy their product? Nah.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:05 AM   #110
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush

It's October. The game should only be getting tweaked right now. Just look at the FIFA 14 gameplay videos. They are awesome.

That's what's pissing me off about the Live crew. They act like they're holding onto some top secret information.

No. They have to sell this game. If they think they can just show their hand on 11/19 and sell copies, they are sadly mistaken. And this is exactly why I have zero sympathy for them when things go wrong. They're missing in action but yet want people to buy their product? Nah.
Perfect. Absolutely PERFECTLY said. Now I would LOVE confirmation that EA sees this stuff. This is the stuff EA need to see because I have severe doubts in their awareness to very obvious things as stated here...... SHOW US EA. SHOW US (if you can see this.....)
Old 10-01-2013, 12:50 PM   #111
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush

Maybe they are.. nobody knows much about the game right now.

Might be a commercial they're piecing together or several clips of gameplay (don't hold your breath).

Last edited by Championships; 10-01-2013 at 12:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2013, 02:28 PM   #112
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Smile Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

After that 2k14 video, ea might need to update their graphics again

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »