Home

NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-11-2013, 06:10 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
See, why can't Madden follow in their footsteps? The difference between Live and Madden is LIVE LISTENS TO THE COMMUNITY! IS THAT TOO HARD TO DO, MADDEN DEVELOPERS??!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2013, 06:28 PM   #26
Rookie

k1lo5's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Sports gaming is better in the long run when there's multiple good to great titles sitting on store shelves. Hope they hit a home run.
+1

Live being back will only make 2k step up their game! Progression is key from this point onwards IMO and i feel Live is taking it to another level with 'ignite'!

PSN - ITR_K1LO5
Twitter - @nba2kluc
Old 09-11-2013, 06:32 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

i'm stoked..
Old 09-11-2013, 06:50 PM   #28
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Great, looking forward to watching gameplay. Welcome back, NBA Live. Hopefully, it will be a pleasant surprise.
Old 09-11-2013, 07:04 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 3
I've said this before, and I'll say it again, everything that EA has said about this game so far, sounds promising. At this point it's just a wait and see thing. We've heard their pitch, at least all that they re willin gto tell us so far, and now it's time to see all of that in action. I'm excited to see how this game turns out, but i'm not going to put any over the top expectations on it either. Even keel approach, not to high, not to low.
Old 09-11-2013, 07:11 PM   #30
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
I have no doubt EA will release this game, but it takes more than that to say they're back when they haven't been on the same level as 2k in a while. I hope they come back strong because it will force 2k to get better and the biggest winner of competition is the consumers because it forces these companies to up their game. But there doesn't need to be this, "see they are giving us info, they're back, in your face haters" type mentality. Let wait and see what each game promises and delivers on and then make your choice based on which fits what you're looking for. That's the beauty of having more than one option unlike what we get with football.
Old 09-11-2013, 07:17 PM   #31
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27
I'm very excited to see what they've got going on this year. I love the competition, it only helps us! After just seeing those cyberface shots of Kyrie, I am pumped, next few weeks should be interesting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2013, 07:44 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 3
When a game company is cagey to reveal anything, and overuse the words "coming soon," you know it is lack of confidence, which, in turn, indicates the prospect of subpar products.

I hope I am wrong.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »