Home

NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th, New Gameplay Screenshot Included

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th, New Gameplay Screenshot Included within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-17-2013, 05:26 PM   #153
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th, New Gameplay Screenshot Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
That's another about live almost every player wears their shoe brand even the non superstars
tristan thompson is signed with lebron so its nice to see him wearing a pair of lebrons. live 10 had over 500 shoes, amped to see how many they have added now.
Old 09-17-2013, 06:55 PM   #154
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th, New Gameplay Screenshot Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirs
And Im not joking about buying someone the game.
If you're not joking, then I'll claim this free copy of Live 14 that you're gonna give away...
Old 09-17-2013, 07:02 PM   #155
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17

^^^^^ I guess we should have seen this coming....right?^^^^^^^^
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2013, 08:20 PM   #156
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay34
^^^^^ I guess we should have seen this coming....right?^^^^^^^^
Hey, if he said he was serious about giving away a copy, and I was the first to ask, it's worth a shot to see if he's legit. Worst case scenario , he's a liar. Best case scenario, I get a free copy of Live 14.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:59 PM   #157
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGetta408
Hey, if he said he was serious about giving away a copy, and I was the first to ask, it's worth a shot to see if he's legit. Worst case scenario , he's a liar. Best case scenario, I get a free copy of Live 14.
Not really what is was referring to. More to the post you started a few days ago.i guess that waiting 4 days is gonna be a big deal and we should have seen the writing on the wall huh?
Old 09-17-2013, 11:45 PM   #158
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay34
Not really what is was referring to. More to the post you started a few days ago.i guess that waiting 4 days is gonna be a big deal and we should have seen the writing on the wall huh?
Come on, really? I was simply reporting on and speculating on the tweet that had a vague 'launch window' as the release date. Nobody here would have predicted the wait would only be 4 days. With EA's track record with NBA Live in recent memory, can you really blame anyone for overreacting?

As a side note, 4 days won't change anything, the game could have been a launch title for the PS4, I'm not sure what the purpose of a 4 day delay is..

Either way, I'm happy that my (and other users) speculation was wrong. At the end of the day, I just want to see a damn good video game from EA with NBA Live 14. It's not like I was hoping for a delay.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:50 PM   #159
Pro

OVR: 6

As of now

Live > 2K
Old 09-17-2013, 11:52 PM   #160
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

My answer is yes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »