Home

NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th, New Gameplay Screenshot Included

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th, New Gameplay Screenshot Included within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-17-2013, 02:40 AM   #137
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th, New Gameplay Screenshot Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Im willing to ban you for trolling if you keep this up

I am not joking
I thought your comment to 22 was out of line. He always comes here with good info and optimism. So what if he wants to preorder.

And Im not joking about buying someone the game. I hope it's you friend.
Old 09-17-2013, 03:01 AM   #138
Banned

xnate128x's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
What? How does this not look next-gen? This post is just as sad as the one talking about how the shot release looks better based on 1 frame. You guys are comical.

This shot looks pretty damned good if you ask me. Now I just want to see the game MOVE.
I don't know if it's the screenshot or what,but it doesn't look that good at all to me. I have perfect 20/20 vision, so don't play that card. It just looks really generic and safe as a whole. Maybe it'll look better in motion, who knows. I honestly don't like how EA games have ever looked really. I was always more into the game play for NBA Live games -- even though their game play mechanics weren't ever the best. So, let's just wait and find out to see what this supposed game play video will show us -- sometime this week that is...........
Old 09-17-2013, 03:05 AM   #139
Banned

xnate128x's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Hi-res.

http://media.operationsports.com/sho...4794-media.jpg

Still not looking next-gen?
Not really, no. Looks decent for a next gen title, but nothing absolutely outstanding. I care about how it plays most of all though.
Old 09-17-2013, 03:12 AM   #140
Banned

xnate128x's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profit89
The shorts look kinda stiff.. even for a screenshot lol
Lol I completely agree. The outfits altogether look pretty bad to be honest. I really want NBA Live 14 to be awesome, I really do. This crap just doesn't wow me at all though. If 2K can show off some some highly improved game play compared to it's current gen junk, then they will have no problems competing against NBA Live once more.
Old 09-17-2013, 06:56 AM   #141
Banned

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnate128x
Lol I completely agree. The outfits altogether look pretty bad to be honest. I really want NBA Live 14 to be awesome, I really do. This crap just doesn't wow me at all though. If 2K can show off some some highly improved game play compared to it's current gen junk, then they will have no problems competing against NBA Live once more.
Yo 2k cats are silly. And gotta be like 15 I don't see shady on here nitpicking or Donny talking smack. But I can almost guarantee you cats are still in high school why, you seem like the cats that get jealous of the new guy that comes to school and is getting attention from your usual fan boys. And know your saying things hoping others join in to help bully or make them feel unwanted. Thing is live just like the new guy, gets the baddest girls, and gets fans. LOL. don't be made 2k isn't paying you to do this. Thru have a totally different game. And you'll love it since your not buying Live, right? Stop lying you've preordered already. Lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2013, 07:04 AM   #142
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th, New Gameplay Screenshot Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Im willing to ban you for trolling if you keep this up

I am not joking
Old 09-17-2013, 07:06 AM   #143
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

Nice screen. It's cool to see a different version of NBA. A different take on graphics etc. Shoes as I expected look Great. Looking forward to seeing more.

I had a much better personal reaction to these screens than I did to elite, or live 13.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 09-17-2013, 08:15 AM   #144
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizDevConglomerate
Yo 2k cats are silly. And gotta be like 15 I don't see shady on here nitpicking or Donny talking smack. But I can almost guarantee you cats are still in high school why, you seem like the cats that get jealous of the new guy that comes to school and is getting attention from your usual fan boys. And know your saying things hoping others join in to help bully or make them feel unwanted. Thing is live just like the new guy, gets the baddest girls, and gets fans. LOL. don't be made 2k isn't paying you to do this. Thru have a totally different game. And you'll love it since your not buying Live, right? Stop lying you've preordered already. Lol.
Me being a junior in high school I know exactly what your talking bout

If live plays a good game of basketball It's going to be my only basketball game for the rest of Next-Generation

Not that I don't like 2k , just getting tired of it (Im just going to play 2k13 until live is out because the rosters made for 2K13 are too beasty)

BRON IS THE GOAT!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »