Home

NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th, New Gameplay Screenshot Included

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th, New Gameplay Screenshot Included within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-17-2013, 08:26 AM   #145
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th, New Gameplay Screenshot Included

Resurrected from the dead. Looks good too

Sent from my SPH-L710
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2013, 09:29 AM   #146
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th, New Gameplay Screenshot Included

I, too, noticed the crowd seemingly looking straight ahead of where they are standing, similar to the old crowd models we see, and not paying attention to the action. How it moves and plays is key, but if they are going to tout this dynamic living world, that doesn't cut it.

Interested to see the gameplay......
Old 09-17-2013, 09:40 AM   #147
Banned

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
Me being a junior in high school I know exactly what your talking bout

If live plays a good game of basketball It's going to be my only basketball game for the rest of Next-Generation

Not that I don't like 2k , just getting tired of it (Im just going to play 2k13 until live is out because the rosters made for 2K13 are too beasty)
Your a real dude. For cats to say the shot looks generic is just crazy, preposterous, insane-lol. Ok. But really, this game looks very nice. And the commercial of the other game looks as well, but live has always been crisp, laden with features, except for attributes options during the season. Like i've been saying, Live has OG on the team, if you guys know anything you have to know OG is all about SIM gaming. At the same time. It's a little premature to get too excited, because the gameplay hasn't been seen. This is a step into the right direction. Lets hope everything else looks good as well.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:09 AM   #148
MVP

OVR: 0

I like how they got Irving to start the new franchise in the year 2K is pushing Lebron--the fresh, new, young star coming in where Lebron disappointed. Smart move.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:27 AM   #149
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Gonna have to see these "gameplay clips" before I start believing the hype. EA are the kings of smoke and mirrors advertising.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:31 AM   #150
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Screen looks pretty good. And hopefully like the screenshot no one has crap generic sneakers. And we can customize them. That is the key for me.

Still need to see it in motion before I make a purchase decision next year when I get PS 4.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:31 AM   #151
Beat the Heat!

chi_hawks's Arena

OVR: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
Gonna have to see these "gameplay clips" before I start believing the hype. EA are the kings of smoke and mirrors advertising.
Same here man. Hoping the gameplay vids look as good as the image though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2013, 12:33 PM   #152
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Screen looks pretty good. And hopefully like the screenshot no one has crap generic sneakers. And we can customize them. That is the key for me.

Still need to see it in motion before I make a purchase decision next year when I get PS 4.
That's another about live almost every player wears their shoe brand even the non superstars

BRON IS THE GOAT!!

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »