Home

NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th, New Gameplay Screenshot Included

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th, New Gameplay Screenshot Included within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-16-2013, 09:10 PM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th, New Gameplay Screenshot Included

Not to be pessimistic but don't Damien Lillard's legs look a little "current-gen"? Looks too "cartoonish" to me. Perhaps it's just the art style.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2013, 09:11 PM   #106
CR2
Banned

OVR: 0
Nice screenshot! I'm optimistic. My ties to Live go back to NBA Showdown 94. I hope they get it right this year. Or at least lay a foundation for a successful run in the next console generation.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:31 PM   #107
Rookie

Other than the shorts it looks pretty nice.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:38 PM   #108
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th, New Gameplay Screenshot Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Oh Lord I guess you didn't play past NBA Live's then because that is a humongously false statement.
I played Live 09 and 10. I'm not saying they were phenomenal by any means, but the AI wasn't bad.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:40 PM   #109
Rookie

Man, what's so hard about giving an opinion about the screenshot? I mean, seriously, all dudes need to say is how they think it looks, with a little discussion-generating stuff added along.

In reality, the little backdoor shots are unnecessary. Doesn't mean it's necessarily untrue, but dudes saying what does and doesn't matter, and what they NEED and DON'T NEED to show doesn't really do anything but clutter threads and get people off-topic... Prime example being right here.

(And honestly, it's not necessary for dudes to speak for everyone just to get a point or opinion across. Don't say what "we" want or what they need to show "us" because we all value games for different reasons - that's another source of all the bickering, dudes don't realize that and seem to think if you don't like or see what they like or see, you're a lunatic.)...
Old 09-16-2013, 09:48 PM   #110
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by o Elevate o
Man, what's so hard about giving an opinion about the screenshot? I mean, seriously, all dudes need to say is how they think it looks, with a little discussion-generating stuff added along.

In reality, the little backdoor shots are unnecessary. Doesn't mean it's necessarily untrue, but dudes saying what does and doesn't matter, and what they NEED and DON'T NEED to show doesn't really do anything but clutter threads and get people off-topic... Prime example being right here.

(And honestly, it's not necessary for dudes to speak for everyone just to get a point or opinion across. Don't say what "we" want or what they need to show "us" because we all value games for different reasons - that's another source of all the bickering, dudes don't realize that and seem to think if you don't like or see what they like or see, you're a lunatic.)...
Dont worry this board turns into the 2k boards around release time. No matter what you say your some type of fanboy one way or another.

Seems like some people need to re adjust the aluminum foil hat around here. Conspiracy theory. I think some are scared that Live might actually make a comeback.

Probably get virtually attack if i used the word patience around here.

All in all, we need Live to make some type of comeback. The other game(offline/association) has gotten stale for some(me) and competition will hopefully help.

Screenshot looked good.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:48 PM   #111
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
Looks good. But I need to see it moving.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2013, 09:57 PM   #112
Rookie

The shorts do look a bit stiff. And for all the "EA does crowds right" people seem to be looking in the wrong direction.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »