Home

NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-12-2013, 02:24 PM   #57
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwyte81
Live 14 will be fine. At the moment, I'm more concerned about Madden 25 next gen. Other than the E3 trailer, we haven't heard or seen nothing about the game. At least Live 14 has something to show. I know people are going to say that EA is trying to sell current gen games first, but I will use Fifa (as an example) to prove you wrong. The information on many of these release day next gen games is trickling in slowly, I'm kinda worried. Madden is the only EA next gen title that is being kept from us.
Lol, Live hasn't released a game in 3 years and you have it made up in your mine that the game will fine! That's not rational thinking, If your judgement is based on screen shots and marketing of features then NBA Elite should have been a great game. Remember this is what EA does best, spend the most money on graphics, throw in some back of the box features, and hype the game up. You shouldn't have your mind made up before you see actual game-play.

And next-gen Madden 25 has shown way more footage than NBA Live 14 with a couple of in-game footage trailers and that E3 Adrian Peterson running demonstration.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:58 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skopin
Competition. The games you listed don't have any competition coming out. NBA Live will be in direct competition with NBA 2k. Why would they tip their hand early?

I also find it very hypocritical that you say EA needs to release something, but "2k is just being 2k." This is how they get away with not fixing the same glaring issues every year.
Competition is WHY they should release something.

Especially given Live's track record and that 2K's released something that's more representative of gameplay months ago. They need to get ahead of the conversation before they get steamrolled by 2K in a few weeks-- which they appear to realize.

2K is not going to steal anything from Live at this point and there's no such thing as tipping your hand early this late in the dev cycle. Not actually having anything worthwhile to show is another problem altogether.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
If your judgement is based on screen shots and marketing of features then NBA Elite should have been a great game.
Actually, Elite's screenshots weren't very good either.

Last edited by Sundown; 09-12-2013 at 03:03 PM.
Old 09-12-2013, 03:59 PM   #59
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

has anyone seen the new gameinformer that supposedly has some new Live screens to go along with madden ?
Old 09-12-2013, 04:09 PM   #60
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
has anyone seen the new gameinformer that supposedly has some new Live screens to go along with madden ?
I have it. There are no new screens.
Old 09-12-2013, 04:31 PM   #61
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by RateSports
I have it. There are no new screens.
Oh ok. Thanks for clearing that up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2013, 06:17 PM   #62
Rookie

Quote:

yea those are madden next gen screens in the gameinformer bro
Old 09-12-2013, 11:09 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

Actually there is new screenshots. I think you guys have the actual paper version of the magazine, I have a digital copy. The digital copy has three new screens of Irving dribbling in the same cavs uniform from the announcement trailer. I'm not sure how to post the shots. The full article of EA is very cool and I'm considering picking nba live because it seems that unlike 2k it's not going to just be a port to next gen. The screens are similar to the trailer, very impressed by the graphics and detail.
Old 09-13-2013, 12:03 AM   #64
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abnormal101
Actually there is new screenshots. I think you guys have the actual paper version of the magazine, I have a digital copy. The digital copy has three new screens of Irving dribbling in the same cavs uniform from the announcement trailer. I'm not sure how to post the shots. The full article of EA is very cool and I'm considering picking nba live because it seems that unlike 2k it's not going to just be a port to next gen. The screens are similar to the trailer, very impressed by the graphics and detail.
They aren't new screens? They are screen caps from the trailer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »