Home

NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-12-2013, 01:02 AM   #41
Rookie

frankwyte81's Arena

OVR: 3
Live 14 will be fine. At the moment, I'm more concerned about Madden 25 next gen. Other than the E3 trailer, we haven't heard or seen nothing about the game. At least Live 14 has something to show. I know people are going to say that EA is trying to sell current gen games first, but I will use Fifa (as an example) to prove you wrong. The information on many of these release day next gen games is trickling in slowly, I'm kinda worried. Madden is the only EA next gen title that is being kept from us.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2013, 02:37 AM   #42
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwyte81
Live 14 will be fine. At the moment, I'm more concerned about Madden 25 next gen. Other than the E3 trailer, we haven't heard or seen nothing about the game. At least Live 14 has something to show. I know people are going to say that EA is trying to sell current gen games first, but I will use Fifa (as an example) to prove you wrong. The information on many of these release day next gen games is trickling in slowly, I'm kinda worried. Madden is the only EA next gen title that is being kept from us.
Don't worry it's 100% sure that Madden is gonna be released that's not even a question
Old 09-12-2013, 02:38 AM   #43
Banned

Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwyte81
And here's a link to some new info about it from game informer

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...einformer.html
Old 09-12-2013, 03:50 AM   #44
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40

No worries for either game..

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER
Old 09-12-2013, 04:37 AM   #45
Cheeseproof.com

quehouston's Arena

OVR: 14

Cant wait. I've got high hopes for Live. New gen = clean slate for me. Level playing field. Lets wait until we get our hands on it before we start counting them out. Lets also wait until we get our hands on 2k before we crown them king.
@_quehouston and @cheeseproof
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2013, 05:24 AM   #46
Rookie

Kache305's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
Agree. Way too early to set expectations for this game, as well as 2ks nextgen effort for that matter. We know graphically both games will look great but lets wait and see some gameplay and hands on impressions, for both games, before we start saying that live is back or that 2k will remain king. Im especially trying to keep my expectations low for live since it has a track record of disappointment (live 10 was the only entry on current gen that was worth owning), 2k has atleast proved that there will be a solid product on the shelves even if it doesnt "wow" us year in and year out.
I Personally think Nba Live will Take a Chunk of Nba 2k Consumers.. especially if they Deliver on the Online Features... I Know Nba Live will Kick Nba 2k in Graphix.. NOT GAMEPLAY... But Lets See What Happens.. Im Excited about What Both Game are Bringing to Us...
Old 09-12-2013, 08:18 AM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by quehouston
Cant wait. I've got high hopes for Live. New gen = clean slate for me. Level playing field. Lets wait until we get our hands on it before we start counting them out. Lets also wait until we get our hands on 2k before we crown them king.
Best comment I've heard. My thoughts exactly.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:51 AM   #48
MVP

I Djm's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBuzz5
See, why can't Madden follow in their footsteps? The difference between Live and Madden is LIVE LISTENS TO THE COMMUNITY! IS THAT TOO HARD TO DO, MADDEN DEVELOPERS??!!
no one else makes football so why exactly should they listen?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »