Home

NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-11-2013, 08:07 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

Quote:
Originally Posted by wxn8822
When a game company is cagey to reveal anything, and overuse the words "coming soon," you know it is lack of confidence, which, in turn, indicates the prospect of subpar products.

I hope I am wrong.
LOL, you just described 2k... but they get a pass right.
Old 09-11-2013, 08:36 PM   #34
Banned

dukebeatsuncagain's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

Quote:
When a game company is cagey to reveal anything, and overuse the words "coming soon," you know it is lack of confidence, which, in turn, indicates the prospect of subpar products.

I hope I am wrong.
There hasne't been any Next-Gen sports game news. None. The fact that NBA Live is doing the exact same thing says absolutely nothing about their product.

Hesitancy because of their past efforts history, that makes sense.
Old 09-11-2013, 08:45 PM   #35
Rookie

Shout Out! To all the real NBA Live fans who have held it down for EA, and knew they were coming back in a major way. Now they are about to show in prove to all the people IT'S TRUUUEEE! NBA LIIIIIIIIVVVVE is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2013, 09:47 PM   #36
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:

I hope I am wrong.
There's a good reason they haven't shown anything yet. Next gen doesn't come out for another two months and both GTA and the other bball game are marketing their current gen versions. No need for EA to get involved yet. Still plenty of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajknowsit
LOL, you just described 2k... but they get a pass right.
This statement is just so false.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Old 09-11-2013, 09:56 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 1

EA is trying to seek madden.that's why there's no info on live. Plus if live came out with all of their announcements, what would they hype in November?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-11-2013, 11:01 PM   #38
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jukeum445
EA has always had a leg up in the graphics department... but game play has been hideous.... lets hope this doesn't happen this gen
What!! are you serious? What EA Sports basketball game had better graphics then 2k, Please tell me, I'm waiting to hear this. NBA Elite was horrible, Live 13 horrible and Madden football crowd and sideline of players look like card board boxes shot in 16-bit, plus outside the stadium video shot remind me of the video game frogger from Atari. Get real!
As soon as they show the 5 on 5 this game is over, they probably will not show much and make it quick. This company straight up sucks!
I won't believe anything from EA until I see the actual game play. They have lied for over a decade
Old 09-11-2013, 11:20 PM   #39
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
There's a good reason they haven't shown anything yet. Next gen doesn't come out for another two months and both GTA and the other bball game are marketing their current gen versions. No need for EA to get involved yet. Still plenty of time.

This statement is just so false.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Lol idk what it is with people on this forum constantly using that excuse but, nevertheless I'm hoping for the best and expecting the worst from Live right now
Old 09-11-2013, 11:58 PM   #40
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

Theirs a couple more shots of this pic in the October edition of Game Informer. Maybe someone from OS or RateSports can post them here. The screenshots look absolutely stunning.

Last edited by ghettogeeksta; 09-12-2013 at 05:12 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »