Home

Madden NFL 25 Review (360/PS3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Review (360/PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-23-2013, 03:46 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 25 Review (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introvese
Dont agree with that this is as real as could be.
Nobody would, Madden fanboy above you, Madden 25 plays like a mess and the features are lacking.
Old 08-23-2013, 03:48 PM   #34
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
I don't agree it was bogus. It is one mans opinion. Video Games are highly subjective to the indivisual player.

I do agree about the other bolded parts 100% I went back and played Madden 2005...2007 on last gen. Madden 12 alone has them licked on the field for me. And now M25 will rule them all. It is the best playing Madden to date. I can't even compare it's gameplay to last gen....really? I love the old Maddens as much as anyone else...but this version has the goods IMO when it comes to Madden football. And it may very well go down as the best Madden ever. And it should. It's 2013. But last years game was criminal....this years game (demo only for me thus far) plays awesome. Blows away M12 on the field, which I really like a ton.
True I say bogus because just as quickly as someone says "this plays like crap" or the defensive line doesnt go to the left when i signal my reciever for french fries" it feels like the judgements are so harsh that they can only be argued as harshly. So i exaggerate as much as the exaggeration

Love your sliders as always too!
Old 08-23-2013, 03:51 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
I don't agree it was bogus. It is one mans opinion. Video Games are highly subjective to the indivisual player.

I do agree about the other bolded parts 100% I went back and played Madden 2005...2007 on last gen. Madden 12 alone has them licked on the field for me. And now M25 will rule them all. It is the best playing Madden to date. I can't even compare it's gameplay to last gen....really? I love the old Maddens as much as anyone else...but this version has the goods IMO when it comes to Madden football. And it may very well go down as the best Madden ever. And it should. It's 2013. But last years game was criminal....this years game (demo only for me thus far) plays awesome. Blows away M12 on the field, which I really like a ton.
How can you play a game like The Show and agree Madden is a good sports simulation game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2013, 04:01 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 0
Well i don't care bout Past Gen or Next Gen!!!! That's no reason after 25 years EA can't get it Right,..If EA can't get it Right from Gen to Gen now, What makes anyone think they will the Next Gen??? it's EA they can Not make good Games, there track record shows that, EA needs to hand the NFL off to a Better Company.. I'm not sure why NFL even puts up with EA..
Old 08-23-2013, 04:02 PM   #37
Rookie

Bull_Dozer's Arena

OVR: 5
Not buying Madden 25 on current gen. We'll see what the next-gen has to offer. If it's just improved graphics, I'll pass on that too.
Old 08-23-2013, 04:16 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 13
how does that Draft Class importing work? Do you need NCAA 14 in order to do it? How did your rosters have names on them already? Did you just find an imported class from OS and DL it into Madden 25?
Old 08-23-2013, 04:26 PM   #39
Rookie

frankstallone83's Arena

OVR: 3

Well according to Pastapadre the wind indicator is still broken (the wind blows in the exact opposite direction). While this isn't a big deal and can easily be played around it's still pathetic. And if they can't get this simple feature right what else is broken? I'm not going to pay $60 just to find out.
Old 08-23-2013, 05:27 PM   #40
Rookie

ThisIsReality's Arena

OVR: 4
On the topic of sim gameplay in this thread: Madden should adopt what NBA 2k and the NHL series has. Game Styles. Go from ****** to Hardcore Simulation. Game Style would also help slider makers because it'd calm down some of their theories like honestly people are saying in NCAA 14 roughing the kicker affects the run game... WHY WON'T EA THINK OF THE SLIDER GUYS?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »