Home

E3 2013: NBA Live 14 Hands-On

This is a discussion on E3 2013: NBA Live 14 Hands-On within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-12-2013, 10:09 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
People acting like "signature dribbles" dont exist....what the heck? Anybody ever watch Tim Hardaway or Allen Iverson play? Lol

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2
Old 06-12-2013, 10:19 PM   #90
Rookie

If everbody ignored him then he wouldn't have no one but the same soldiers that share the same hate as him.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:20 PM   #91
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: E3 2013: NBA Live 14 Hands-On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajknowsit
LOL, talk about the pot calling the kettle black, the lengths people will go to trash a video game...smh
This wasnt even about a videogame

As you can see he's banned, and for good reason, and he's not the only one

He knows exactly what im talking about.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2013, 10:37 PM   #92
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Jay
If everbody ignored him then he wouldn't have no one but the same soldiers that share the same hate as him.
I remember you. You were in the Live 13 thread defending them with other guys who ended up banned and EA cancelled the game. I remember you very well.

I'd like to suggest that you stop trying to incite other posters real quick as well, because you are toeing the line of the TOS yourself.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:41 PM   #93
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

This thread is an absolute mess. That aside, my favorite portion of the hands-on was the mention of frequent accessory updates. I admit I'm a sucker for reflecting real life in a very detailed fashion so if done correctly, I'm hopeful legit accessory updates are an aspect that could be added to all sports games at some point.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:43 PM   #94
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
This wasnt even about a videogame

As you can see he's banned, and for good reason, and he's not the only one

He knows exactly what im talking about.
That's fine, but we got some positive feedback from e3 on live for the first time in years and you keep trying to step on their throat every chance you get, I want to hold out hope live comes out strong and gives something on next gen along with 2k.

But your hate for EA is strong, mine too, I don't like the way they do business, but I've liked live game's in the past and I won't it back in the game, I won't to have a choice... Live or 2k.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:43 PM   #95
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
This thread is an absolute mess. That aside, my favorite portion of the hands-on was the mention of frequent accessory updates. I admit I'm a sucker for reflecting real life in a very detailed fashion so if done correctly, I'm hopeful that's an aspect that could be added to all sports games at some point.
Agreed... I guess it wasnt as big of an issue as it was in the past but as I mentioned earlier, that Live 365 feature was fantastic while it lasted. If they can pick that back up and take it even further it would be something nice to improve upon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2013, 10:52 PM   #96
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajknowsit
That's fine, but we got some positive feedback from e3 on live for the first time in years and you keep trying to step on their throat every chance you get, I want to hold out hope live comes out strong and gives something on next gen along with 2k.

But your hate for EA is strong, mine too, I don't like the way they do business, but I've liked live game's in the past and I won't it back in the game, I won't to have a choice... Live or 2k.

Listen to me bruh... I have an opinion just like you do. This company has been nothing but a complete FAIL telling lie after lie. They screwed over ALOT of people here in the past selling a broken game and never giving them their money back after not patching it, not even a word.

The devs came here and posted then disappeared along with all the hype, and this same thing happens every single year.

Now, people are tired of the same old marketing tricks and buzzwords. Until EA shows something, thats not going to win anybody over. Its people here who will tell EA whatever they do is cool. IMO those are the ones who dont care about the game.... because they'll never do anything as long as you have a bunch of butt kissers.

Im not smashing on the dribbling. Im saying show me in action, I dont want to hear empty promises anymore. Apparently its always the guys who havent been here long that want to argue and take them at face value no matter what.

Do you realize we used to have 6 basketball games, and the reason we only have 1 now is because EA decided to completely everything people were saying to them for years? They alienated their own fanbase and went as far as putting a hockeyguy in the mix and decided to pimp the dribbling when nobody had an issue with the control because it was the one thing they had right.

I see a couple of the same dudes who defended Live 13 til the day it was cancelled then they ducked out of here like tail tucked chiwawas and had nothing to say.

My point is, lets see it, no more tech demos, no more articles of what you're doing with tech, no more buzzwords. There has not been any other company that had this much time to plan on what should be a yearly release game... Lets see it... until then people are going to be skeptical.

Sure we all want a great game, don't believe the people who use words like "hate" as if that invalidates people's positions. Its been past time to put up or shut up. Nothing has come since 2009. How much more time do they need?

BTW, im not here to argue nor am i trying to be negative, Im just ready to see them put their money where their mouth is. We've seen the dribble speil before. Lets see something else now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »