Home

E3 2013: NBA Live 14 Hands-On

This is a discussion on E3 2013: NBA Live 14 Hands-On within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-12-2013, 03:00 PM   #25
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15
I hope live can make a comeback. I like many other old heads are kinda partial to it because we grew up on it. Remember live 95 I think it was, when you could create a player but if you put just about any legend name in the slots it would magically input the stats and looks of the player. Awesome stuff.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2013, 03:15 PM   #26
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Is it me or everytime we hear something about Elite/Live it's always about a new dribbling system? Feel like i've been hearing about the same game for 3 years now without seeing it translate.
Old 06-12-2013, 03:26 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: E3 2013: NBA Live 14 Hands-On

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Body up?

Like how KG bodied up Boozer but ended up on the floor as Boozer took off from the FT line?
Go find some kids to play with...dont nobody care about how you feel but your followers.
Old 06-12-2013, 03:33 PM   #28
Rookie

milin's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirjam
I hope live can make a comeback. I like many other old heads are kinda partial to it because we grew up on it. Remember live 95 I think it was, when you could create a player but if you put just about any legend name in the slots it would magically input the stats and looks of the player. Awesome stuff.
That was Live '96 actually.
Old 06-12-2013, 03:41 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
So you're taking the convo left because I pointed out some of the non physics that were claimed as physics that you're defending?
Dude im pointing out something that I thought was good about Elite and yes I did like the defense...was it perfect? No. But it was the best in any b-ball game I've ever played because I can stay in front of my dude with out using a defensive assist button and thats how it should be.
Old 06-12-2013, 03:52 PM   #30
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Elite was garbage all around and EA still has not recovered in the basketball department. They're still hyping up signature dribbles (who the hell has a signature dribble) and the same things they've been talking about for years. I'll go with the game who has proven they can put out a quality basketball game year after year.
Old 06-12-2013, 04:02 PM   #31
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

I'm just glad that we have a 2nd basketball game again. Eventhough I'm 99% sure what game will be better. I'm just glad Live is back. Competition is a good thing.

Side note: From what I remember of Live 10, "Living rosters" was pretty smooth and worked really well. Instant created players, rating and line up changes. This new version of Living rosters sounds even better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2013, 04:04 PM   #32
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirjam
MAAANNNNN!!! LOL I have lots of good memories playing live.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »