Home

MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-17-2013, 09:33 PM   #129
Rookie

Threeebs's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripner
They don't have real life SCEA photos in the latest roster either. At least I know Kelly Johnson doesn't because I just checked the new SCEA roster.

Ok so it's not the fact I haven't downloaded the latest roster. Then I wonder why those certain players aren't showing any photo at all. If you go into to edit them their faces look correct but they do not have a photo at all. Weird. Anyone else seeing this in the O.S.F.M.V2 OD set in the vault?
Old 04-17-2013, 11:27 PM   #130
Rookie

nymetsrock1992's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

How do you manually add people to the DL I've read about people doing it and can't for the life of me see how to actually do it.
Thanks in advance
Old 04-18-2013, 12:04 AM   #131
Pro

Ripner's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threeebs
Ok so it's not the fact I haven't downloaded the latest roster. Then I wonder why those certain players aren't showing any photo at all. If you go into to edit them their faces look correct but they do not have a photo at all. Weird. Anyone else seeing this in the O.S.F.M.V2 OD set in the vault?
My guess is the MLB hasn't provided them with updated photo shopped photos with their new team yet since cyberfaces only appear when on the team the player is in the uniform of this year. May try moving to Johnson to the Jays and see if his cyberface appears then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2013, 02:12 AM   #132
Rookie

imalanh1's Arena

OVR: 3

I've only been thoroughly thru 8 teams so far and I noticed the TB Rays minor league system has some very low ratings compared to other teams, players rated in the 30's and 40's. Are they really that bad?
Old 04-18-2013, 04:21 AM   #133
Pro

KomicJ's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymetsrock1992
How do you manually add people to the DL I've read about people doing it and can't for the life of me see how to actually do it.
Thanks in advance
First, your profile must have injuries to manual to do it. Then, in your franchise, go to "Disabled List" (it's in the third menu) and press R1. You should then have a complete list of the team's players. Click on the player you want to injure, and set his injury type and duration. Once you injured all the players you need, press L1, and move the players from the bench to one of the DL.
Old 04-18-2013, 07:22 AM   #134
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

started a new rtts with these after yr 1 i got called up but anyway

Seen a lot of D/F low potential guys automatically retire
Old 04-18-2013, 01:15 PM   #135
Javier Baez Fan Club

hjgilber's Arena

OVR: 4

Did v.2 include Javier Baez's needed ratings boost?

Quote:
bmmolter (Mass.): Care to find the nearest crystal ball in your apt. and provide an early look at the top 10 next year?

Jason Parks: I can:
1. Addison Russell
2. Javier Baez
3. Taijuan Walker
4. Archie Bradley
5. Aaron Sanchez
6. Byron Buxton
7. Jameson Taillon
8. Robert Stephenson
9. Francisco Lindor
10. Austin Hedges
Quote:
With Fernandez fresh on the brain, my curiosity expanded into candidates for similar advancement, keeping the organizational needs in the picture but focusing most of the thought on the physical and emotional requirements of the prospect at hand. In my head, I asked: Who could pull a Fernandez in 2014? That is, which prospect that will play the 2013 season at the A-ball level has the skill set to justify skipping the high minors and starting the 2014 season in the majors? I started making calls. I started asking friends. I might have asked a few strangers. In the end, I polled 20 front office members--people responsible for making developmental decisions of such magnitude—as well as sending the hypothetical to the prospect minds currently under the employ of Baseball Prospectus in the hopes of flushing out the top candidates. These are the findings in order of industry nominations*.

*Disclaimer: This is just a scouting exercise and not a suggestion or declaration of developmental intent. The likely candidates to pull a Fernandez aren’t likely to pull a Fernandez, nor are we proposing that they should pull a Fernandez. This is merely an industry poll of the prospects that possess the characteristics necessary to handle a Fernandez in the unlikely event of a Fernandez.

1. SS Javier Baez (Cubs)
Baez received the most votes, but could be disqualified from the discussion if he reaches the Double-A level this season (as is expected). Not that his approach is anywhere near ready for the big stage, but his elite bat speed and offensive potential give him the best chance to do some damage if pushed to that level. The defensive profile is better than people seem to think, as many in the industry view Baez as a legit option at shortstop for the foreseeable future. When the light goes on and he learns to tame the magnificent beast that is his swing, it won’t take long for Baez to not only emerge as one of the top prospects in the game, but to reach the major league level in short order.

Last edited by hjgilber; 04-18-2013 at 01:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2013, 09:58 PM   #136
MVP

fantasysportsguy's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: MLB The Show 2013- Operation Sports Full Minors V.2-Opening Day Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by sink4ever
You can't upload franchises into the roster vault. Roster vault is for rosters, franchise files are . . . not rosters.
So explain something to me, if we download that Franchise file, do we not have to do all the bullcrap moving players around in order to start a Season? I'm itching to play but the prospect of having to sit down for HOURS, re-ordering rosters, is intimi****** for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »