Home

MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-10-2013, 01:16 PM   #873
Rookie

Threeebs's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I'm still working on the A.L. teams......
Quote:
I hope to have all of those completed tonight...but there is a lot of work just getting the levels correct(to the best possible configuration anyway) and setting the lineups and rotations to Opening Day.

Just keeping you posted for those still interested.

M.K.
Knight165

I'm waiting for this release myself but don't rush it if you don't need to. I'd rather it be perfect you know?

Quick question, are you importing SCEA's Tejada, Garland, etc. into OSFM V2 so they aren't considered rookies and they have the correct service time? Or will I have to take care of that myself?
Old 04-10-2013, 02:06 PM   #874
MVP

yanksdaniel99's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
I hope to have all of those completed tonight...but there is a lot of work just getting the levels correct(to the best possible configuration anyway) and setting the lineups and rotations to Opening Day.

M.K.
Knight165
If you need any help, shoot me a PM. I'll be around all night.
Old 04-10-2013, 02:29 PM   #875
Rookie

NightHawkTH's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:

M.K.
Knight165
Yeah Knight, PM me if you need help and take your time. This is the real OSFM set that people will love playing with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2013, 02:31 PM   #876
Pro

Ripner's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:

M.K.
Knight165
If you have a Vita, pull up my rosters on the Vita while working on the PS3, as I had the 40-man and opening day lineups correct. Teams with more than 40 due to dl/suspensions I have listed in my thread as to who I kept on it and who I removed.

And also thanks again for all the hard work, loving my franchise I started with the OSFM plus the fixes, even if I'm only 2-2 with the Brewers and 2-3 with the Rays atm :P
Old 04-10-2013, 02:33 PM   #877
Banned

kylefoley94's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threeebs

I'm waiting for this release myself but don't rush it if you don't need to. I'd rather it be perfect you know?

Quick question, are you importing SCEA's Tejada, Garland, etc. into OSFM V2 so they aren't considered rookies and they have the correct service time? Or will I have to take care of that myself?
is it possible to import SCEA players?
Old 04-10-2013, 02:41 PM   #878
Rookie

Threeebs's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylefoley94
is it possible to import SCEA players?

SCEA players that you can edit, I'd assume you could. The players I am refering to are fully editable. They don't have actual photos...
Old 04-10-2013, 04:16 PM   #879
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threeebs

You know Knight these questions this guy is refering to have all been answered in a handful of threads. I admire that you take the time to answer a lot of questions on this forum. Even the dumb and redundant ones...
Umm, No they have not been answered. And if you are going to refer to me use my NAME.
The questions were posted in this thread, might of been in middle of you guys apologizing to each other. But they are:
Do we have to edit every teams roster at the end of preseason if we use your rosters so that the Minors go down and no ones contracts get screwed up or is that just an issue if you use the 25 man roster versions?
I am not trying to be rude, so try not to be in return when refering to me
Thank You.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:39 PM   #880
MVP

yanksdaniel99's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviper44
Umm, No they have not been answered. And if you are going to refer to me use my NAME.
The questions were posted in this thread, might of been in middle of you guys apologizing to each other. But they are:
Do we have to edit every teams roster at the end of preseason if we use your rosters so that the Minors go down and no ones contracts get screwed up or is that just an issue if you use the 25 man roster versions?
I am not trying to be rude, so try not to be in return when refering to me
Thank You.
Ok, the rosters out are 40 man ones so they will not screw up the contracts. If you dont send down the players you want down in the minors prior to the season, some will make it onto teams OD rosters.

If you use the 25 man roster, then yes, there is a glitch that messes up the years a player has left on a contract.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »