Home

MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-08-2013, 04:59 PM   #825
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanreyes
Horrible job on the Giants but overall good on other teams. On SF look at Stratton and Crick they look horrible. I found a few number and age issues. I fixed them for myself personally but it took a lot of work.
This is disappointing, my faces for Stratton and Crick were replaced in the final set. I think it was a miscommunication between Knight and I. I said that their faces were done and needed to be approved by seanjeezy. I think he thought they weren't done or maybe they weren't approved.

What did you think of the rest of the pitchers? That's all I got to. I felt Fletcher did a good job with the hitters.

I really thought that the last 2 year's I put out some quality sets. I know this year's set was less than optimal.

I've finished a re-worked roster and I was going to speak with Knight about making some fixes if there is going to be a v.2 or "opening day" set.

Here are my Crick and Stratton. They're in the Vault under my same username here. I don't know if they're any better, but it's another option for you to use instead.

Last edited by juicer420; 04-08-2013 at 05:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2013, 05:05 PM   #826
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Haha....yeah the guy who put horrible in 15 inch letters. Not sean!

I'm glad it was really me he blasted and not the actual editors of the Giants.
I really don't mind....but I just thought that it was a little much!

Maybe I was looking at bad reference pics?
But those are the ones I used.

Anyway.....I should be able to start making the corrections to version 1 on ver2 starting tonight.
I'm home....feel like someone ran me over with a truck......felt a bump in the road...so backed up over me again!

Totte was kind enough to get the ball rolling in my absence and start making some corrections to the original set.
Which I appreciate immensely.

M.K.
Knight165
hey Knight...i was just wondering if u can take a look at the Astros thread and get ur feedback on some of the suggestions being made(moreso with some of the CAPS made last year that coulda possibly made it in this year)...thanx
Old 04-08-2013, 05:28 PM   #827
Pro

Quote:
Haha....yeah the guy who put horrible in 15 inch letters. Not sean!

I'm glad it was really me he blasted and not the actual editors of the Giants.
I really don't mind....but I just thought that it was a little much!

Maybe I was looking at bad reference pics?
But those are the ones I used.

Anyway.....I should be able to start making the corrections to version 1 on ver2 starting tonight.
I'm home....feel like someone ran me over with a truck......felt a bump in the road...so backed up over me again!

Totte was kind enough to get the ball rolling in my absence and start making some corrections to the original set.
Which I appreciate immensely.

M.K.
Knight165
Knight, I apologize for the Giant's set. I didn't think there was only going to be a v.1. I just wanted to get something out for the "Spring Training" set and I had planned to make corrections for the "opening day" set. I think you know I always pay a lot of attention to the details for the Giants.

Anyway, I have a completely revamped version for the Giants if you want to use it. Had my first free weekend in awhile and got a lot of editing finished. I am reworking the faces right now. I can maybe get this to you in time for a v.2 release. It has the correct opening day rosters and lineups/rotations for AAA and AA though. Correct numbers as well. Couldn't get those until they were announced though. Most players change every year in the minors.

I went with the June/July cut-off for ages. So that's where the "mistakes" are. Should I go with the Opening Day cutoff instead? That's a quick fix. It's too bad we can't just put in exact birthdays. Then player's could be wished a happy birthday in game too!

Let me know what I can do to fix whatever issues there are with the Giants.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:33 PM   #828
Rookie

OVR: 0

Are there ANY issues with using these rosters?
I see there is some kind of issue with 25 man? roster, I really do not understand. Does that mean if use this Roster (Not 25 man one) do you have to go thru each team every season to fix the 40 man? does it break contracts, or is that the 25 man rosters bug???
Old 04-08-2013, 07:04 PM   #829
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRepIndiana
The 25 man roster is a set that will stick when you get past spring training.

If you sim with the normal 40 man roster it messes up the lineups. It's for sticklers like myself that have to have the correct lineups that the real teams out on the field everyday.

Ridins set is just the 40 man where you would have to manually have to send everyone down to get down to the 25 man for the lineups to stick.
So if I use Ridin's roster do I need to manually control the other teams & set the 40man, otherwise all those people on IR get released?
Old 04-08-2013, 08:18 PM   #830
Banned

kylefoley94's Arena

OVR: 5

is there any timetable on when V2 will be released? and is that the "Opening Day" version?
Old 04-08-2013, 08:20 PM   #831
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicer420
Knight, I apologize for the Giant's set. I didn't think there was only going to be a v.1. I just wanted to get something out for the "Spring Training" set and I had planned to make corrections for the "opening day" set. I think you know I always pay a lot of attention to the details for the Giants.

Anyway, I have a completely revamped version for the Giants if you want to use it. Had my first free weekend in awhile and got a lot of editing finished. I am reworking the faces right now. I can maybe get this to you in time for a v.2 release. It has the correct opening day rosters and lineups/rotations for AAA and AA though. Correct numbers as well. Couldn't get those until they were announced though. Most players change every year in the minors.

I went with the June/July cut-off for ages. So that's where the "mistakes" are. Should I go with the Opening Day cutoff instead? That's a quick fix. It's too bad we can't just put in exact birthdays. Then player's could be wished a happy birthday in game too!

Let me know what I can do to fix whatever issues there are with the Giants.

Absolutely NO NEED to apologize.
(and I'M sorry about redoing your Crick and Stratton. I didn't think you got to faces...I was rushing most likely reading all the PM's.....I didn't even look at them(or I would have seen that you did them) as I just look at a reference pic and immediately go to the face that I know fits that one best.
Hey....regardless....S.F. was still good job and there is no need to explain to anyone.....especially when I really am the one that puts it together and if I didn't feel it was right...I would have said something.

For ages...I usually use June as the cutoff. This is a minor thing as without being able to put in a birthday....it can't be perfect anyway!

M.K.
Knight165
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2013, 08:31 PM   #832
Pro

Quote:
Absolutely NO NEED to apologize.
(and I'M sorry about redoing your Crick and Stratton. I didn't think you got to faces...I was rushing most likely reading all the PM's.....I didn't even look at them(or I would have seen that you did them) as I just look at a reference pic and immediately go to the face that I know fits that one best.
Hey....regardless....S.F. was still good job and there is no need to explain to anyone.....especially when I really am the one that puts it together and if I didn't feel it was right...I would have said something.

For ages...I usually use June as the cutoff. This is a minor thing as without being able to put in a birthday....it can't be perfect anyway!

M.K.
Knight165
Ok cool, thank you. I'll upload mine tonight and I'll update the Giants thread so it's easy for you to organize. If you don't want to import a bunch of players over again, that is cool, but the players who are missing will be in there at least...if you don't want to create new players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »