Home

MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-03-2013, 05:19 PM   #593
Rookie

Threeebs's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripner
Knight: Who is Juan Medeiros -3B on the Angels? And who was he supposed to be :P

LMAO he won the A.L. rookie of the year in 2014 in my test franchise. Defintely a SCEA creation...
Old 04-03-2013, 05:19 PM   #594
Pr*

Joey's Arena

OVR: 15

Yep! The posted file is for those who don't have their PS3 hooked up to the Internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
You mean all I had to do was go to The Vault and simply download the rosters like in NBA 2K! I did those steps for nothing? I told yall this was my first time playing this game, I didn't even know what The Vault was.

Thanks for you help though.
Old 04-03-2013, 05:26 PM   #595
Pro

FloorGeneral's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliboy626
No need to get snippy. I was only asking because everyone is going through the trouble of doing the zip drive method when the vault would be much easier. I figure they had not been put up there yet.
lol @ his response being "snippy". Maybe the fact that you came into this thread, completely skipping over the first post, where the exact answer to your question lies, is being snippy.

All he did was answer your question. Kills me when ppl come in asking all these questions, when all you have to do is read the first post. Guess that's too much to ask these days.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2013, 05:30 PM   #596
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorGeneral
lol @ his response being "snippy". Maybe the fact that you came into this thread, completely skipping over the first post, where the exact answer to your question lies, is being snippy.

All he did was answer your question. Kills me when ppl come in asking all these questions, when all you have to do is read the first post. Guess that's too much to ask these days.
HAHAHAHA. I saw that so many people were having trouble doing the zip file and I thought.... why dont they just download from the vaults? So naturally I thought they were not up there yet. It turns out some people still dont have internet in this day and age. How about from now on unless I address you directly you mind your business.
Old 04-03-2013, 05:33 PM   #597
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarfreak24ny
Just wondering for anyone that has done a chise w/ these, have you found a work around to the inflated ERA and deflated K numbers?
We didn't do any adjusting.(thankfully! )
This was fixed in the first patch..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noles4ever
I know it was answered weeks ago in another thread, but how do you skip spring training and still have the injury guys (A-Rod ect) in single A and not on the big league roster?
There are a couple of ways...but they require you to use 30 team control
-You need to have the roster moves on MANUAL...You would have to make sure at the end of Spring Training that YOU send everyone down to AAA/AA/A . If you leave even one decision for the CPU on a team...it's going to make all the decisions from the last day of ST to the first day of the your franchise.
-If you start with a file that has only 25 players on the 40 man roster and your lineups/rotations don't have anyone on them that are not one of those 25 players....lineups/rotations will stick
(it's best if you use 30 team control to add back those 15 other players)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripner
I'm compiling all the error/corrections from this thread into a new standalone thread here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ns-thread.html
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu382
He's not a unanimous "A" prospect. A few sites have him "B or B+"

http://www.minorleagueball.com/2012/...pects-for-2013
That's the beauty of importing players...you can always find/create another player of another potential to fix it to your liking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMilan99
I think he gets a bit overrated just because the rest of the 1st base prospects are so bad.
True....really good player in a mediocre crop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keiraknightley
Uhmmm LAAngels Peter Bourjos 83 Speed?? He's faster than Mike Trout -- and he's not a left fielder... he plays Center Field
That's not us....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
You mean all I had to do was go to The Vault and simply download the rosters like in NBA 2K! I did those steps for nothing? I told yall this was my first time playing this game, I didn't even know what The Vault was.

Thanks for you help though.
Glad you got it!

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-03-2013, 05:35 PM   #598
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7

hahaha yall tripping!!!

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Old 04-03-2013, 05:36 PM   #599
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threeebs

LMAO he won the A.L. rookie of the year in 2014 in my test franchise. Defintely a SCEA creation...
Whoops.

Missed him...

M.K.
Knight165

Last edited by Knight165; 04-03-2013 at 05:41 PM.
Old 04-03-2013, 05:37 PM   #600
Pro

FloorGeneral's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliboy626
HAHAHAHA. I saw that so many people were having trouble doing the zip file and I thought.... why dont they just download from the vaults? So naturally I thought they were not up there yet. It turns out some people still dont have internet in this day and age. How about from now on unless I address you directly you mind your business.
Oh, you're one of those huh? That's good.

Again, I find it funny (no really, it's hilarious) that you chose to ignore the first post of this thread, then proceed to ask a question that's directly answered by said post. Instead, you decided to skip to the end, and say "I don't feel like digging through 51 pages". THEN, when someone answers your question, you call him "snippy". Awesome.

And what does any of this have to do with ppl not having internet? Do you have internet? Are you able to download from the vault? If so, what does ppl not having internet have anything to do with you? Maybe it's you that should be minding his own business.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »