Home

MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-03-2013, 10:34 AM   #513
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

Love the rosters!!!
I thought some prospects were a bit high but thats easy to fix. Thanks for all the hard work. Now on to RTTS and Franchise!!!
Old 04-03-2013, 10:48 AM   #514
Rookie

OVR: 0
Thanks a ton for doing this roster guys; makes a great game even better.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:00 AM   #515
Rookie

Threeebs's Arena

OVR: 8

I can't wait to download the set, unfortunately I have to wait because I decided to wait for the next set so all mistakes are taken care of and rosters are true to opening day. Thanks for the time and effort you gentlemen put forth in engineering this roster.

I've got a question no one has asked and it'd be nice if someone with actual knowledge of this can answer...
I understand there are a few players that have played in the majors before but weren't on the default roster and you guys took it upon yourselves to create those guys (Bonderman for example). When you go about creating the next version of these rosters. Do you wait for the opening day roster update offered by SCEA and then inport the minors onto those rosters, or do you just use the same default rosters? I'm curious because I prefer seeing real pictures on players on their respective major league teams (not that I don't like generated faces) and if SCEA is updating these rosters with their actual faces, I'd prefer this roster offered to us with the OSFM imports.

Also, I noticed SCEA went ahead and even adjusted some player's ratings with the first roster update, probably making them more where they should be. Also, players like Phile Coke, who was created as a righty by mistake would have been fixed. I'd prefer it if you went with the SCEA opening day roster drop that will come out on Monday and import your created minors onto those. Thanks for reading...

Last edited by Threeebs; 04-03-2013 at 11:03 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2013, 11:02 AM   #516
MVP

CubFan23's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcelj21
Are all those players in the minors? When you take a player on the major league club and send him down(mostly because he's injured irl or got demoted) he won't have his real picture until he returns to the big league team.

Ex. Matt Garza is injured indefinitely, so he's put in Class-A which also serves as a disabled list. Since he's not with the big league team, he gets a created picture.

Simple as that. Put him back in the bigs and his real picture will be back. You shouldn't tell people they are incorrect when it is you that was incorrect.

I apologize for my mistake Is this something new this year? I have never noticed this before and I've been playing since '09.

“I knew when my career was over. In 1965 my baseball card came out with no picture".
- Bob Uecker
Old 04-03-2013, 11:02 AM   #517
Pro

ARoid1313's Arena

OVR: 3

added a few prospects
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...prospects.html
Old 04-03-2013, 11:04 AM   #518
Rookie

ItAllFades's Arena

OVR: 9

Doug Mathis on the Marlins spoken name is Jeff Mathis, easy change for those who may not notice.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:08 AM   #519
Rookie

Niisama38's Arena

OVR: 1

I improve a Japanese to your roaster and upload it in a Japanese version.
Please understand it.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:11 AM   #520
Rookie

jjazwick's Arena

OVR: 7
Knight and all the OSFM Team, Thank You!!! You made a game that is not only great but made it awesome!!! Can't wait to start my Cubs franchise and build a team destined to win a World Series!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »