Home

MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-03-2013, 11:11 AM   #521
Rookie

pirates1fan's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

Thanks Knight and rest! LOVE THE ROSTERS!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO BUCS!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2013, 11:30 AM   #522
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threeebs
I can't wait to download the set, unfortunately I have to wait because I decided to wait for the next set so all mistakes are taken care of and rosters are true to opening day. Thanks for the time and effort you gentlemen put forth in engineering this roster.

I've got a question no one has asked and it'd be nice if someone with actual knowledge of this can answer...
I understand there are a few players that have played in the majors before but weren't on the default roster and you guys took it upon yourselves to create those guys (Bonderman for example). When you go about creating the next version of these rosters. Do you wait for the opening day roster update offered by SCEA and then inport the minors onto those rosters, or do you just use the same default rosters? I'm curious because I prefer seeing real pictures on players on their respective major league teams (not that I don't like generated faces) and if SCEA is updating these rosters with their actual faces, I'd prefer this roster offered to us with the OSFM imports.

Also, I noticed SCEA went ahead and even adjusted some player's ratings with the first roster update, probably making them more where they should be. Also, players like Phile Coke, who was created as a righty by mistake would have been fixed. I'd prefer it if you went with the SCEA opening day roster drop that will come out on Monday and import your created minors onto those. Thanks for reading...
If you're already willing to wait, I'd wait for one of the hybrid rosters to come out. It's basically combing major league player edits with this roster. Im really not sure how OSFM handles thier base roster, but the roster that came out of the box was pretty solid. I get what you mean about player photos but with the face generation feature this year, I don't even use real player photos in my franchise. Once I get a roster with in depth MLB player edits to go along with this minor league roster, I don't think I can really ask for anymore.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:39 AM   #523
ZAN
EA Game Changer

OVR: 0
Garza probably has a fake pitcher because he's hurt and didn't pitch in ST. So they have him as a Minors guy which changes his photo.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:41 AM   #524
Pro

Ripner's Arena

One known issue by SCEA from the initial roster that is present in the OSFM is Charlie Kimbrel (ATL) whose 2SFB has a 77mph velocity, and SCEA meant for it to be a 97mph velocity.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:41 AM   #525
MVP

tree3five's Arena

OVR: 27

thank you to Knight, Ridin, GoBucs09 and all the people who worked on this great roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2013, 11:44 AM   #526
Sitting by the door

Dice's Arena

OVR: 21

Thanks guys. Even though this is probably the best sports video game on the market, I don't even purchase this game on release day. Once these rosters are released, then I get it. Which what I'll be doing today. Great job guys!
Old 04-03-2013, 11:44 AM   #527
MVP

ilstu24's Arena

OVR: 3

There is a guy (Bryan Price) on the Indians with a 0 for his pitches and a lot of the ratings.

PSN: Onebase24
Follow me on Twitter: @mdthomp24
Old 04-03-2013, 11:45 AM   #528
ZAN
EA Game Changer

If the request is not too much (Im at work and too impatient and eager to wait to look myself), but is there any way someone could tell me if the Top 50 icons are correct for the prospects (I know e wry scout has a different list; just talking generally). Like are Taveras, Myers, an the majority of the guya you see in Baseball America/Prospectus , etc all getting the icons?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »