Home

MLB 13 The Show Roster Update Details (4-1-13)

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Roster Update Details (4-1-13) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-02-2013, 01:53 PM   #57
Pro

ralphieboy11's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 13 The Show Roster Update Details (4-1-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbacks_Nation
Think about it guys, is it worth it to import like 1,200 players for a handful of player portraits? What happens the next season, or during mid-season trades when they'd lose their portraits anyway?

Just don't sweat it, download OSFM and just have fun.
It's not just for player portraits. For instance, in this latest SCEA update Aramis Ramirez is no longer fat, Felix Doubront is no longer a tiny 165 lbs. I'm sure there are many more. I will not do it, but for fans of certain teams I can understand why it might be something to think about.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:11 PM   #58
Rookie

raggBAGG's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphieboy11
It's not just for player portraits. For instance, in this latest SCEA update Aramis Ramirez is no longer fat, Felix Doubront is no longer a tiny 165 lbs. I'm sure there are many more. I will not do it, but for fans of certain teams I can understand why it might be something to think about.
This. I almost can't stand to play the game with the fat Aramis Ramirez. It actually ruins his at bats for me. Call me nit picky, but I'd rather have accurate real players than a ton of minor league prospects whom I may never use.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:18 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphieboy11
-
And players such as Scott Kazmir, Jon Garland, Brendan Harris etc won't have their career numbers.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:41 PM   #60
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees2009Champs
Where is your list? What changes did they make? It's almost worth it to me to download all the prospects from OSFMv1.0 and upload them into the opening day roster.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ea-update.html
Old 04-02-2013, 03:49 PM   #61

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Cool to see that guys like Wells actually had updated portraits in this game.

But still sucks how guys who did play in 2012 and are on 2013 MLB roster don't have portraits. Loup for example(only one I noticed,but others here seemed to mention other guys from their own teams), pitched 33 games in 2012, but has no portrait in MLB13.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2013, 04:10 PM   #62
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Okay so here's something I found out (idk if its a glitch or what or if it has happened to someone else) is I have my own seperate Roster File and I downloaded the SCEA update (DID NOT overwrite my own roster file) then loaded up my own roster file and all the players such as Bourn, Giambi, Chris Carter, Ronny Cedeno ETC......... all had their updated photos on my own roster file.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:15 AM   #63
Rookie

Jack Wade's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
Jack Here:

Houston, did they actually make all those changes you've posted? Or is that just a running list you have going of things needed to be changed?

Seems like a lot is from 2012 too...
Old 04-03-2013, 01:25 AM   #64
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Wade
Jack Here:

Houston, did they actually make all those changes you've posted? Or is that just a running list you have going of things needed to be changed?

Seems like a lot is from 2012 too...

I havent went over the list and the 4-1 update completely yet but the roster guy did it for me last year with the list i provided so i dont see this year being any different. I talked to the SCEA roster guy about 2 weeks ago I already knew that my changes would make it in the opening day set. I will go over it tonight and let you guys know what wasnt changed and I will see if i can get him to do those in the next update.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »