Home

MLB 13 The Show Roster Update Details (4-1-13)

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Roster Update Details (4-1-13) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-01-2013, 04:25 PM   #33
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: MLB 13 The Show Roster Update Details (4-1-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0GGERT D0G
I was playing "The Show Live" and the Dodgers have Brian Wilson? Huh?
I was playing yesterday's game and he was on the Astros, so my guess is that random free agents are picked to temporarily fill the roster...
Old 04-01-2013, 04:36 PM   #34
Rookie

D0GGERT D0G's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
I was playing yesterday's game and he was on the Astros, so my guess is that random free agents are picked to temporarily fill the roster...
Ok, I was just extremely confused haha.
Old 04-01-2013, 04:53 PM   #35
Pro

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenzariczny
Now that these are out I wonder if knight is going to use them for the release or not. It'd be nice since it'll probably have the updated contracts for Verlander, and Posey.
Well I loaded up a custom roster after getting the portraits updated and they still stuck so in the osfm they should be updated as well.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2013, 06:26 PM   #36
Game Designer

tabarnes19_SDS's Arena

OVR: 30

I like these rosters for franchise. They took out the option years for a lot of the players with more than 5 mlb years so the Cpu has to put them through waivers to send them down. Really nice plus most of the extensions.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:53 PM   #37
Rookie

ptbnl's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARoid1313
You have to go and " save live roster" to get the correct portraits. When u boot up the game and download the rosters when prompted the portraits didn't work properly, but as soon as I "manually" chose to grab the live roster they worked. All new Yankee additions have portraits. Very cool
So... is it possible to get these portraits with OSFM? Or are they separate and now impossible to combine?
Old 04-01-2013, 07:56 PM   #38
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptbnl
So... is it possible to get these portraits with OSFM? Or are they separate and now impossible to combine?
Well what I did was I did the save live roster method that was suggested earlier to get the portraits. Then I loaded up a custom roster I downloaded from the vault and guys like Hafner and Ben Francisco had their new portraits SCEA gave them. So it sounds like as long as they aren't recreations they should work just fine with OSFM.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:19 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMimic
Well what I did was I did the save live roster method that was suggested earlier to get the portraits. Then I loaded up a custom roster I downloaded from the vault and guys like Hafner and Ben Francisco had their new portraits SCEA gave them. So it sounds like as long as they aren't recreations they should work just fine with OSFM.
That's great if that's true; it means the game looks for the appropriate team-specific portrait on the HD rather than relying on a flag in the roster file itself...
Old 04-01-2013, 08:59 PM   #40
Just started!

OVR: 0

is scottyboy2003's new rosters the real deal?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »