Home

MLB 13 The Show Roster Update Details (4-1-13)

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Roster Update Details (4-1-13) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-02-2013, 11:09 AM   #49
MVP

kmoser's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: MLB 13 The Show Roster Update Details (4-1-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
The older one with lots of height and weights wrong, body sizes wrong, faces to large etc...these are not editable. In the recent update they made the changes i provided them in my LIST. There are a still a few that need to be fixed but nothing like it was before and what OSFM has.
Well darn, the astros signed some people so it wouldn't be right. When will osfm use the latest update? A few weeks? Months?
Old 04-02-2013, 11:20 AM   #50
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmoser
Well darn, the astros signed some people so it wouldn't be right. When will osfm use the latest update? A few weeks? Months?

They dont normally do that i guess most of that stuff not important to them. Its a lot of importing player which theyt already begun doing before update came out.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:22 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0

can someone please help me... how on earth do i use the updated rosters in a new season or franchise? once spring training ends the game automatically sets the rosters back to the original default game version. please, please can someone help me. this has been an issue for me for the last 2-3 game iterations of mlb the show. i like to use the same rosters that are out there for MLB and play a season that way. i don't want to go to each team and reset their rosters once spring training is complete. any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2013, 11:30 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARoid1313
Crappy thing is that those new portraits don't show up when u enter a game. another bug
Is this something that can or will be addressed?
Old 04-02-2013, 11:30 AM   #53
Pro

ralphieboy11's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
The older one with lots of height and weights wrong, body sizes wrong, faces to large etc...these are not editable. In the recent update they made the changes i provided them in my LIST. There are a still a few that need to be fixed but nothing like it was before and what OSFM has.

Dont get me wrong OSFM has great editors and great work by everyone involved but I wont be using OSFM because there to many things wrong with that roster of regular SCEA players that we can fix on our own. I would have waited before i began importing players to see what SCEA opening day roster had fixed but Knight chose not to wait.
After seeing some of the changes on that opening day SCEA roster, I'm starting to agree with this. There were a lot of changes in there. I wish we could export the new SCEA players so that we could then import them into OSFM.

If you don't use OSFM, what do you do about significant players(rookies) that aren't on the SCEA roster? Do you import them in from OSFM?
Old 04-02-2013, 01:00 PM   #54
Pro

Yankees2009Champs's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:

Dont get me wrong OSFM has great editors and great work by everyone involved but I wont be using OSFM because there to many things wrong with that roster of regular SCEA players that we can fix on our own. I would have waited before i began importing players to see what SCEA opening day roster had fixed but Knight chose not to wait.
Where is your list? What changes did they make? It's almost worth it to me to download all the prospects from OSFMv1.0 and upload them into the opening day roster.
"Undaunted, I knew the game was mine to win. Just like in life, ALL of my successes depend on me. I'm the man who has the ball, I'm the man who can throw it faster than heck. So that is why I am better than everyone in the world."

Legendary pitcher Kenny Powers
Old 04-02-2013, 01:39 PM   #55
Pro

dbacks_Nation's Arena

OVR: 7

Think about it guys, is it worth it to import like 1,200 players for a handful of player portraits? What happens the next season, or during mid-season trades when they'd lose their portraits anyway?

Just don't sweat it, download OSFM and just have fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2013, 01:41 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 3

I downloaded the "live roster" and saw the new player portraits of guys like Vernon Wells, Brennan Boesch, Ben Francisco, and Lyle Overbay while looking at my roster on the manage roster screen....I started a Franchise with the live roster, and when playing games, the player portraits DID NOT show on the scoreboard, the scoreboard showed the generated faces not the actual photo, but the actual photo is on the manage roster screen.

Anybody else have this happen. I don't care and I'm leaning toward doing all generated faces in my franchise once the OSFM roster comes out and I start my Franchise for real.....I just think it's odd that the updated real player photos show on the roster screen but not on stadium scoreboards.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »