Home

MLB 13 The Show Roster Update Details (4-1-13)

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Roster Update Details (4-1-13) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-01-2013, 09:15 PM   #41
Pro

blueduke's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 13 The Show Roster Update Details (4-1-13)

No. Using OSFM name to promote his own roster
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2013, 10:43 PM   #42
MVP

JaFFiTh's Arena

Good news.. maybe 90% of the players that changed teams has their new portraits (Mark Reynolds is one I can remember that's still got generated face). Another good news... they are in the database as I tried the default roster, moving the players to where they are supposed to be and their current/new team portraits shows up. So those who only wants portraits will be happy. It's a cool thing SCEA are doing, but at the same time I have no problem with generated photos. All is good!
Old 04-02-2013, 12:16 AM   #43
Rookie

ahoythere's Arena

OVR: 0

It does not appear that my season roster is being updated to the latest one. I was prompted to download the 4-01-2013 roster when I started the game today and did save it to my console. I started a new season using this saved roster. However, I still see Ortiz in the starting line-up (he was listed as gone to the minors) and I don't see Brennan Boesch available on the Yankee's list. Anyone have ideas what the cause of my problem is? I should note that I have not activated my online code yet. Shouldn't have to activate code to update roster, right?
Old 04-02-2013, 09:36 AM   #44
Rookie

cmg8292's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahoythere
It does not appear that my season roster is being updated to the latest one. I was prompted to download the 4-01-2013 roster when I started the game today and did save it to my console. I started a new season using this saved roster. However, I still see Ortiz in the starting line-up (he was listed as gone to the minors) and I don't see Brennan Boesch available on the Yankee's list. Anyone have ideas what the cause of my problem is? I should note that I have not activated my online code yet. Shouldn't have to activate code to update roster, right?
It is probably because you have lineups and rotations set to auto. If you have that set to auto then the computer will set the lineup to what they think is best.

Emmitt Smith

Old 04-02-2013, 09:52 AM   #45
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahoythere
Make sure you load the current roster up. Just a thought.

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2013, 10:34 AM   #46
Pro

ARoid1313's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaFFiTh
Good news.. maybe 90% of the players that changed teams has their new portraits (Mark Reynolds is one I can remember that's still got generated face). Another good news... they are in the database as I tried the default roster, moving the players to where they are supposed to be and their current/new team portraits shows up. So those who only wants portraits will be happy. It's a cool thing SCEA are doing, but at the same time I have no problem with generated photos. All is good!
Crappy thing is that those new portraits don't show up when u enter a game. another bug
Old 04-02-2013, 10:56 AM   #47
MVP

kmoser's Arena

OVR: 15

Will the OSFM roster be with this roster update or the older one?
Old 04-02-2013, 11:06 AM   #48
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmoser
Will the OSFM roster be with this roster update or the older one?
The older one with lots of height and weights wrong, body sizes wrong, faces to large etc...these are not editable. In the recent update they made the changes i provided them in my LIST. There are a still a few that need to be fixed but nothing like it was before and what OSFM has.

Dont get me wrong OSFM has great editors and great work by everyone involved but I wont be using OSFM because there to many things wrong with that roster of regular SCEA players that we can fix on our own. I would have waited before i began importing players to see what SCEA opening day roster had fixed but Knight chose not to wait.

Last edited by Houston; 04-02-2013 at 11:09 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »