Home

Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

This is a discussion on Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-03-2013, 04:02 AM   #169
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistair
Fair point, I know it's a multi-faceted issue and probably a discussion for another thread, so I won't side track this any further.

Just wanted to know where fellow Aussies were importing from. I'm happy enough to use Play Asia, but will download it just the same if I can.
Well in terms of importing, PSN might be the easiest and cost effective route for those outside of NA. But I don't know if its allowed to be done since I've never bought anything from out of region. Maybe ask in the EU import thread, someone probably knows more there, but that thread might be more focused toward the physical version.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...al-thread.html
Old 03-03-2013, 04:18 AM   #170
Pro

ScouserHUN's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

I think the game will be avaliable in EU PSN also, they just don't offer it as a preorder. The Show 12 VITA game was there in Europe, so this years PS3 version will be. My only problem with EU store is, that 59 USD = 59 EURO, so the games are a lot more expensive. I've bought some US PSN cards for my US PSN account, then preordered the game.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:28 AM   #171
Rookie

OVR: 4

If you are able to transfer funds for your US account, you'll be able to purchase any game you want. I already pre-ordered the game (The Show) from the store, although I live in Europe.
Actually I have bought plenty of games from the US store......
It is true, that they won't accept European credit cards, but you can add funds to your account by buying those "Live cards" from various sites, or by using PayPal(which is a new way to add money to your PSN wallet).
I just wish it would be Tuesday already........
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2013, 04:38 AM   #172
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoMyers
Just preordered on PSN through Amazon.com PSN cards. Bought three $20 cards and redeemed them on PSN. Super easy.
He has his location listed as UK. From the EU thread.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:51 AM   #173
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by walhalla
If you are able to transfer funds for your US account, you'll be able to purchase any game you want. I already pre-ordered the game (The Show) from the store, although I live in Europe.
Actually I have bought plenty of games from the US store......
It is true, that they won't accept European credit cards, but you can add funds to your account by buying those "Live cards" from various sites, or by using PayPal(which is a new way to add money to your PSN wallet).
Intriguing. The PayPal option sounds great and any opportunity to purchase items in US$ is fantastic for Aussies right now. If I buy it through "my" American account however, will I still be able to play it on my PS3 under my own usual PSN ID, or will it forever be associated with the other one?
Old 03-03-2013, 04:56 AM   #174
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistair
Intriguing. The PayPal option sounds great and any opportunity to purchase items in US$ is fantastic for Aussies right now. If I buy it through "my" American account however, will I still be able to play it on my PS3 under my own usual PSN ID, or will it forever be associated with the other one?
I've downloaded games on from another account and played the game on my main account before. I can't remember if any of those had online passes though. Also not sure if it would be region locked since you main account would be from outside NA.

I think though you can from some searching online.

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ge...n-account.html

Last edited by MrOldboy; 03-03-2013 at 04:58 AM.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:30 AM   #175
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20

Amazon.com and their $20 PSN cards sorted me right out. I am in for Thursday. Great job!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2013, 07:47 AM   #176
Rookie

OVR: 1
Red face Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

CouplE things i was wondering.
1. How long will it take to download.
2. How much memory does it take will i even have enough?
3. Are load times longer?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »