Home

Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

This is a discussion on Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-03-2013, 01:50 AM   #161
MVP

I Peench's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJin2011tm
I don't see why not. It'll be on your hard drive so it has no need to access the blue ray drive.
Was just making sure. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2013, 03:04 AM   #162
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

So presumably this will not be available to anyone outside of the US/Canada?
Old 03-03-2013, 03:27 AM   #163
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistair
So presumably this will not be available to anyone outside of the US/Canada?
You could get some US PSN codes and buy it that way. I think that is how EU people buy stuff off the US store and vice versa.
Old 03-03-2013, 03:41 AM   #164
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
You could get some US PSN codes and buy it that way. I think that is how EU people buy stuff off the US store and vice versa.
I created an American PSN account simply by using a friend's address, but from memory, you aren't able to use a credit card to purchase anything unless it's linked to that name/address?
Old 03-03-2013, 03:48 AM   #165
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

Quote:
I created an American PSN account simply by using a friend's address, but from memory, you aren't able to use a credit card to purchase anything unless it's linked to that name/address?
I'm talking about a US PSN code.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Playstati...=operasport-20

I'd do some research first, but this may work for you. Although I believe that making a PSN account that is not your residential region is against TOS. Not sure if they have ever reprimanded anyone for doing so. I'd research before going this route.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2013, 03:49 AM   #166
Rookie

Quote:
I believe that making a PSN account that is not your residential region is against TOS. Not sure if they have ever reprimanded anyone for doing so. I'd research before going this route.
If they bothered to make their content available in more regions, people wouldn't have to circumvent the cumbersome system!
Old 03-03-2013, 03:53 AM   #167
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

Quote:
If they bothered to make their content available in more regions, people wouldn't have to circumvent the cumbersome system!
From a consumer point of view that makes complete sense, make content available everywhere. But the business side of things is not that simple. If they don't think MLB 13 would sell in the EU, UK, other regions they don't have much reason to go through the cost and process of publishing the game in those regions.
Old 03-03-2013, 03:55 AM   #168
Rookie

Quote:
From a consumer point of view that makes complete sense, make content available everywhere. But the business side of things is not that simple. If they don't think MLB 13 would sell in the EU, UK, other regions they don't have much reason to go through the cost and process of publishing the game in those regions.
Fair point, I know it's a multi-faceted issue and probably a discussion for another thread, so I won't side track this any further.

Just wanted to know where fellow Aussies were importing from. I'm happy enough to use Play Asia, but will download it just the same if I can.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »