Home

Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

This is a discussion on Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-01-2013, 09:04 PM   #137
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSJ
Oh my mistake..
No, I could have made it more clear. But there is reason to believe it will be 20gb or more. I can't say why explicitly, but past evidence says that is how large past MLB The Show games have been.

I'd be very surprised if its any less than 20gb.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:04 PM   #138
Banned

Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

I would so love to do this, but my concern is will we still have the option like in MLB 12 of 3D viewing since it's not off the Blu-ray? Does anyone even know does the Blu-ray matter for 3D viewing, or, alternatively, 1080p upscaling (without 3D)? Thanks in advance!
Old 03-01-2013, 09:57 PM   #139
Rookie

bautistabomb's Arena

OVR: 10

How do we get the online pass if we do the digital download, will they send us a code by email?
Old 03-01-2013, 09:59 PM   #140
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bautistabomb
How do we get the online pass if we do the digital download, will they send us a code by email?
I think it'll just be in the download list when it goes live along with the franchise points.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:35 PM   #141
Rookie

dajar777's Arena

OVR: 1
I found it listed at 21.99GB but I will not say where I saw it on this forum. All the files were listed separately. I am not sure of the authenticity of the web site I saw it on, if u know what I mean! Also keep in mind if this is accurate you will need to double the total to download at 44GB!

Last edited by dajar777; 03-02-2013 at 12:05 AM. Reason: help members make a decision
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2013, 12:05 AM   #142
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by dajar777
I found it listed at 21.99GB but I will not say where I saw it on this forum. All the files were listed separately. I am not sure of the authenticity of the web site I saw it on, if u know what I mean!
Doesn't mean anything for the download. Files will be compressed in the DL, then uncompressed on installation.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:06 AM   #143
Rookie

OVR: 5

What previous poster is dancing around has been verified, but it's apples and oranges as what he's talking about is a release of the game cut into several 240 mb parts totalling 16.53 GB but each of those parts are compressed. I would have to pull it down in order to extract it and verify the size, and I refuse to do that even though I am curious as to how big this will be. I have freed up 37 GB on my fatboy 80. That'd better be enough. I'll know Tuesday I guess.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:13 AM   #144
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Doesn't mean anything for the download. Files will be compressed in the DL, then uncompressed on installation.
Not necessarily.

Ni No Kuni was recently a 21.7 total download and installed it is listed on my PS3 as 22gb. It doesn't seem like they compress the PSN files that much, if at all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »