Home

MLB 13 The Show Interview - Breaking Down Everything You Need to Know (ESPN)

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Interview - Breaking Down Everything You Need to Know (ESPN) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-24-2013, 08:05 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 24
Re: (ESPN) 'MLB 13: The Show' producer on new game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoBulk
That.

That is just absolutely...sexual.

It makes my drive to get to the postseason (i play every inning of every game) all the more worthwhile
Exactly. Every bit of it. I play every single inning/game also, and this just makes me all the more motivated to play franchise mode as soon as I get home on March 5th.

And march 6th
and march 7th...
Old 01-24-2013, 08:38 PM   #34
Underrated

PadresFan's Arena

OVR: 7
Just this time, can I fast forward life?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
Old 01-24-2013, 08:40 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 27
Re: MLB 13 The Show Interview - Breaking Down Everything You Need to Know (ESPN)

I think I will now officially put in for vacation the week of March 5th.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2013, 09:45 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 0
my roomate's mother makes $79 every hour on the internet. She has been out of a job for 5 months but last month her check was $21010 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site Great70dotcom
Old 01-24-2013, 09:46 PM   #37
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 13 The Show Interview - Breaking Down Everything You Need to Know (ESPN)

Reading the RTTS piece of this, it mentioned the sounds you will hear. Fans, the occasional commentators and the opposing catcher and umpire! I wonder what the catcher is going to say to me the next at bat after i drop a homerun off them
Old 01-24-2013, 10:35 PM   #38
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: (ESPN) 'MLB 13: The Show' producer on new game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
All-star pitching. I didn't want to go up in difficulty because I could get decent scores on All-Star and didn't want to have to face cpu hitters who could lay off every pitch on the black.

I'm just concerned with making it easier since it would produce less walks. I could understand toning down wild misses a bit to tone down the meatball pitches but general accuracy also needed to be toned down to create less perfect pitches. I realize this is a hard area to fine-tune to get proper walks and strikeouts but making it easier does concern me.
I am also concerned by the statement that pulse pitching was made easier. I use pulse pitching on legend mode right now and still only throw a max of 2 or 3 walks per game, and that's not often.

One thing that would really raise the realism to another level would be having pitchers that walk lots of guys in real life really have the same tendencies in the game, even when controlled by a human. I know there's a fine line between too much control and not enough, but seriously, I don't need to be throwing strikes every pitch to the point that I feel relieved when I give up a walk, since it's so unrealistic with no walks.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:38 PM   #39
Legend

KHarmo88's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
I think I will now officially put in for vacation the week of March 5th.
You're not the only one!
Old 01-24-2013, 11:18 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 8
I agree. I've always played on all settings default HoF. I'm not a fan of pulse pitching being made easier. If anything, it needs to be even more difficult. Not enough user issued walks... even when consistently trying to work the corners.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »