Home

MLB 13 The Show Trailer - First Look

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Trailer - First Look within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-04-2013, 02:08 PM   #241
Rookie

JLL84's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 13 The Show Trailer - First Look

Looking forward to the fact sheet today.

OT, have the Community dates been announced? I always look forward to all the great feedback Knight165, Pared, Nemesis04, 42, Enigmanemesis, Tbarnes and company provide us. Thanks in advance to these guys.

Last edited by JLL84; 01-04-2013 at 02:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2013, 02:09 PM   #242
Rookie

OVR: 1
I wonder if the uniform editing could have something to do with team creating? I can only hope.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:11 PM   #243
Pro

Yankees2009Champs's Arena

OVR: 6
Really excited about the cyber face taking over a player portrait. For me this will add value to the game, I have been rocking 13' with new rosters lately and this feature makes was a must have. Seeing Mark Reynolds in an Orioles cap, Swisher in a Yankees, Aviles in a Red Sox, and Myers in an Astros takes away from the game. Can't wait for this feature.

Also I'm digging the numbers for ratings along with the bars. Numbers does open a bag of worms for who should be 99 and crap like that but it still has its value.

Love the additions, I will be buying opening day, already requested the day off!

In the words of that Miami Heat fan, "Nice Job, Good Effort!"
Old 01-04-2013, 02:48 PM   #244
Rookie

OVR: 4
Yea I think that number ratings as well as the bar ratings are great. I can't wait to find out what this game will do with player progression and potential ratings.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:52 PM   #245
MVP

johnnyg83's Arena

OVR: 9
I'm hoping for the ability to make/edit for existing teams as much as for a "create a team."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2013, 03:02 PM   #246
Rookie

OVR: 6
$60 for new cleats? This presentation needed revamped, and if we have the same stale commentary, i can't recommend this game for that price.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:09 PM   #247
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: MLB 13 The Show Trailer - First Look

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feldman011teen
$60 for new cleats? This presentation needed revamped, and if we have the same stale commentary, i can't recommend this game for that price.
really that from a trailer do some research
Old 01-04-2013, 03:13 PM   #248
Just started!

OVR: 0
Does anyone know if player history was improved this year? I play franchise mode and it sucks when your trying to read up on a player and you cant even see the teams he has played for in the past. Especially when you get into computer generated guys..... who drafted him? what teams has he played on? has he been in the W.S? I would love for a players card to carry a lot more history for the player then just his numbers. That would make franchise mode more interesting.... Anyone know about this? or where would be the best site to voice my opinion. Am I alone on player history?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »