Home

MLB 13 The Show Trailer - First Look

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Trailer - First Look within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-04-2013, 06:01 AM   #209
MVP

OVR: 19
have to see a list of features and improvements before I get excited. regardless though, it will most likely be a first week purchase.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:02 AM   #210
Rookie

vessel29's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 13 The Show Trailer - First Look

I just realized that this is the third year in a row that the reveal trailer has shown a close up of Buster Posey's face while behind the plate. Go watch the trailers for The Show 11 and 12 and you'll see what I mean.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:10 AM   #211
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chai2112
Anyone else notice in the Hunter Pence picture it says, "Today: 1 for 0"?!?!??! Hopefully there aren't more typos in this game ala "The owner is not willing not take on any more money"
This got lost in the deluge of excitement. Anyone else notice the above?

Can't freakin wait for March!! Just praying that Franchise mode has been vastly improved and that there are MANY more stats to view at will!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2013, 08:25 AM   #212
Pro

barsoffury's Arena

OVR: 2

The trailer gets me excited but didn't show me anything in terms of new animation...
Old 01-04-2013, 08:36 AM   #213
Rookie

pirates1fan's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
We are done with this subject you now have the best of both worlds attribute bars and numbers.
I think this is awesome! As well do I think that the hat and uniform change and you get the computer face when someone gets moved, stoked about that too. Question though, I noticed how Scherzer's energy is 243. How is Energy rated for pitchers, and position players for that matter too. And, all my starters in the game who have a stamina rating of like, 80 or so, they have always got tired out after 70 or 80 pitches, and I was always dissapointed by that. Has that changed at all?
Old 01-04-2013, 08:57 AM   #214
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Re: MLB 13 The Show -- Exclusive Reveal Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydrogerdavid
Sunset Flights advertisement.

Maybe we'll get a fake burger joint for Big Mac Land.

I am pretty sure I have seen that same Sunset Flights advertisement in MLB 12 The Show so it may not be new.

But it would be so cool if someday we start seeing a lot more variety in the Fake advertisements in all the stadiums.

Last edited by tnixen; 01-04-2013 at 08:59 AM.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:05 AM   #215
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Re: MLB 13 The Show -- Exclusive Reveal Trailer

I love seeing how Sony keeps improving on all the little things that make the game of baseball so wonderful!

Even little things like seeing the fielders throw the ball around the horn after an out and before the game begins is just so cool!

I want to give a huge thank you to Russell because I know he is a big reason why MLB The Show is what it is today. And I also want to thank all the baseball die hards here at OS because without all your great feedback who knows what MLB The Show would be like today?

I hope you all know how lucky we really are that Sony makes a baseball game! Without Sony what would we have?

Last edited by tnixen; 01-04-2013 at 09:17 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2013, 09:27 AM   #216
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDPadres2012
Is it just me or is Bryce Harper sporting a different bat and batting gloves in the two different pictures. Maybe SECA followed 2k12 and made the gear changeable for home/road/alternates. Notice that he is also wearing a different jersey in both of the pictures as well.
I noticed that as well! I'm really hoping that is true!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »