Home

Just a Few More MLB 13 The Show Features Revealed

This is a discussion on Just a Few More MLB 13 The Show Features Revealed within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-05-2012, 01:27 AM   #49
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Just a Few More MLB 13 The Show Features Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unit303
:y 5: :y 5:

Every damn thread...
Old 12-05-2012, 03:36 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDPadres2012
I don't think this means anything. If you look in other shots, like the Cabrera one posted earlier in the thread, they are still wearing team caps, plus if you look closely enough Ellsbury is still wearing a Red Sox jersey so I think it is just either tough to see, or it is just an early screenshot that wasn't touched up too much.
The Cabrera shot is from Vita so I don't think that means anything. They talked about addressing this hat issue for some time now and I'm hoping for the best. It might be a bit early to jump the gun but that's definitely a photo of ellsbury with a blank black hat on...no touch ups will be done there, it's either a photo of a player with a team hat or not. That's definitely a non team hat.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:59 PM   #51
Banned

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by econoodle
Best Buy makes it sound like its a RPG.
What do you take A-Rod and few teammates and walk cross country to each stadium before playing, getting into fights with fans along the way?
LOL!!!! Seriously, would they have the opportunity to earn bling, needles and DD-chested strippers along the way?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2012, 07:02 PM   #52
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
I want this so bad!!!!

I would just love being able to load up MLB The Show and play todays real match ups with all the same updated rosters game day line ups. And also have the play by play commentary talk about things that have happen in the current real life games

Would be so cool to have this in MLB The Show.

I have a feeling we will get a game mode like MLB Today when MLB The Show is released for PS4.
Nah. That would be in the second or third version for the PS4. What you would get in the first version is a stripped down version of things to come. There would be things that we had in the PS3 versions that are taken away. Not bashing SCEA, just saying that this is what always happens with the arrival of new consoles.
Old 12-05-2012, 07:08 PM   #53
Banned

Will the following be addressed in the MLB: The Show 13?

* AI not throwing, over to try and pick off a runner.

* AI rarely, even on highest slider setting, attempting to steal

* one-pitch mode. speeds things up greatly. OOTP has it. It doesn't affect the game negatively in any way

* glitches in team schedules, causing system to lock up or franchises to have to be restarted

* lack of variety in hits. There should be obvious hooks and slices that aren't just foul balls

* improvement in the animations library. the same ol' characters walking up and down the stairs in robotic fashion really took a lot from the feel of the gam.

* realistic player injuries (injury animation, frequency of injuries according to type, length of injury)

* actual players in the system, not fake minor league player names.
Old 12-05-2012, 07:30 PM   #54
MVP

bp4baseball's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevaliantx
Will the following be addressed in the MLB: The Show 13?

* AI not throwing, over to try and pick off a runner.

* AI rarely, even on highest slider setting, attempting to steal

* one-pitch mode. speeds things up greatly. OOTP has it. It doesn't affect the game negatively in any way

* glitches in team schedules, causing system to lock up or franchises to have to be restarted

* lack of variety in hits. There should be obvious hooks and slices that aren't just foul balls

* improvement in the animations library. the same ol' characters walking up and down the stairs in robotic fashion really took a lot from the feel of the gam.

* realistic player injuries (injury animation, frequency of injuries according to type, length of injury)

* actual players in the system, not fake minor league player names.
No, there is no players union for the minor leagues. The rest we will have to wait and see.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:03 PM   #55
Banned

Denonfreak's Arena

OVR: 1
Cool Re: Just a Few More MLB 13 The Show Features Revealed

Russell said early this year that the grass was something they were going to focus on but after seeing the new pics i don't see any diff at all... I hope the give some TLC to the grass specially Roger's Stadium...that turf looks weird..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2012, 01:21 AM   #56
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

I'd love to find out there is a way to convert a MLB 12 franchise save to continue my league in MLB 13.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »