Home

What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Needs?

This is a discussion on What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Needs? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-14-2012, 12:18 AM   #609
True Ace

Galvatron's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Ne

Check swing appeals are just a series of random cutscenes that don't often correlate with the actual swing. Would be great if this was addressed.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:16 PM   #610
MVP

OVR: 46
Re: What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Ne

With NBA 2k qnd Madden stepping up to the plate with Twitter feeds in their respective games, will this be the year the newspaper goes bye-bye?
oh lord i hope so. lol

some other things.

- a revamped franchise mode [weekly wrap up show, headlines from around the league]

- fresher commentary

- more pitcher/batter immersion.
Old 09-14-2012, 01:58 PM   #611
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55
Explain,

"More pitcher and batter immersion"

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2012, 09:36 PM   #612
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
At this point for me it's little things like slide steps with fast runners on base.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 09-15-2012, 10:04 PM   #613
Pro

OVR: 0
Pitchers that leave the game when hit with a line drive. Also thy need better reaction to balls hit up the middle 90% of the time they just stand there, they never seem to be in fielding position unless the animation triggers that actually has them fielding the ball

Sent from that place where I'm at.

2020: 52-39
Old 09-15-2012, 11:30 PM   #614
Rookie

OVR: 0

Is there anyone following this thread that can give us any light on what looks like will be in 13 or any clues on what the most asked request. Like the top 5 or 10.

I know commentary is something I show a lot, and agree. I would love to hear Bob Costas and Bob Ueker duo. I wish there would be different duos on different games. Even if you have to pay extra on a download to get some popular duos like Fox or ESPN announcers.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:07 AM   #615
Rookie

Boogyman_33's Arena

OVR: 3

The big thing for me is the commentary. I wish they would get the FOX team or the actual MLB Network team. I also saw the idea someone posted of having a few games of the week that would have MLB Network or ESPN/FOX permission to add that little extra to big games or match-ups.

I also like the ideas of maybe player specific celebrations or just adding new celebrations for home runs & so forth.

More uniform options would be nice as well. I'd even be willing to hash out a lil' cash to download certain uniform sets or even a whole team pack that they don't include in the game. As a Reds fan I wish they would lighten up their alternate red jersey as it is too dark in my opinion. I also noticed that if you use any of the Reds old jerseys they have Mr. Redleg in the middle of the C on the batting helmets. Never happened & just bugs me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2012, 05:27 PM   #616
TheHitKingz

dj will's Arena

OVR: 11

I doubt we'd see this but I'd like to see them release a software were we can edit our audio marker points on our computers so that we can just import them into the game without having to go through that hassle of doing it in game. Plus it would make it easier for us to upload our sounds of the show packs

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »