Home

NBA 2K13: Five Not So Obvious Teams to Look Forward To

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13: Five Not So Obvious Teams to Look Forward To within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-31-2012, 11:51 PM   #73
MVP

J-Clutch1's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13: Five Not So Obvious Teams to Look Forward To

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouYorkCity
Bro that team is garbage. You people need to stop focusing on the starters and REALLY look at that squad.

I'm a Knick fan and I admit, they have a BUNCH of issues but even the most bias of all bias Net fans can clearly see that your overall team is not good !!

Even analysts fall into the hype, Boston, Indy, Philly and yes NYK have better overall TEAMS.

Don't put your faith in joe johnson and Brook,. I'm telling you.
Hey man, I never said the Nets were gonna be contending or anything. I believe they'll make it to the playoffs, which is all you could ask for at this point for a "new" franchise.

I don't believe the team is garbage, though. I'm not comfortable at all with Avery Johnson being coach, but this team is so much better than past years.

Why wouldn't I put faith in a 6 time all star and a potentially 18-20ppg center to go along with a top 5 point guard and solid supporting cast?
Old 08-31-2012, 11:53 PM   #74
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
I'm not sure how good you are at math but I believe that every team in the east has a chance to make the playoffs... unless you're implying that the Knicks, Nets and any other team aside from the Heat are going 0-82 and miss the playoffs.
Let me restate this slowly for the Knick fan version...NEITHER...THE...NETS...OR...KNICKS...CAN ...BEAT...THE...MIAMI...HEAT...TO
WIN...THE...EASTERN...CONFERENCE...FINALS...IN...T HE...PLAYOFFS.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:16 AM   #75
Banned

BegBy's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by theycallmeZZ
But there's a difference between them having poor play and being rated in the 60s mostly except for a bench player on release.
I dunno. Nobody, save Bargnani and Calderon are any good. DeMar has decent handles, but he doesn't really use them. He's an above average athlete, but an average shooter at best. He's easily the best besides Calderon and Bargs. Don't even get me started on Fields. I'm not pleased he's a Raptor.

I watch just about every game as I have the nba package, and as much as I love them, poor execution aside, they aren't a talented group. More to the point - the reason why they play poorly and don't execute well is because they aren't particularly talented.

I'm just happy my Pacers can finally play decent ball. As a Raptors fan by default I've not had another team to cheer for in a while as my other teams have always been Indy and Milwaukee.

SG3/Tapatalk 2

Last edited by BegBy; 09-01-2012 at 12:22 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 12:17 AM   #76
Banned

OVR: 0

Disclaimer
Please click this link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec) and continue reading the bold below and the pictures. This relates to the discussion of the thread 'Five Not So Obvious Teams To Look Forward To' and the Brooklyn Nets were part of that discussion. This is a constructive elaboration in defense to the Brooklyn Nets debate.

LouYorkCity ... it is time to wake up. We are taking over, NETS NATION is taking over. This hangs in your beloved city. Manhattan will be Black and White soon!

Your subway ...

Your streets ...

Everywhere you look ...

BRANDED WITH OUR NAME

Last edited by sword1986; 09-01-2012 at 12:22 AM.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:22 AM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
Let me restate this slowly for the Knick fan version...NEITHER...THE...NETS...OR...KNICKS...CAN ...BEAT...THE...MIAMI...HEAT...TO
WIN...THE...EASTERN...CONFERENCE...FINALS...IN...T HE...PLAYOFFS.
THAT.. IS.. NOT.. A.. FACT.. THOUGH.

THE.. HEAT.. ARE.. FAVORITES.. TO.. WIN.. THE.. EAST.. BUT.. IN.. ALL.. ACTUALITY.. ANY.. TEAM.. CAN.. WIN..

Idiot.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:29 AM   #78
Banned

BegBy's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
THAT.. IS.. NOT.. A.. FACT.. THOUGH.

THE.. HEAT.. ARE.. FAVORITES.. TO.. WIN.. THE.. EAST.. BUT.. IN.. ALL.. ACTUALITY.. ANY.. TEAM.. CAN.. WIN..

Idiot.
Ummm, not really. As I've said before I'm a Raptors fan by default (Canadian) and I grew up loving the Pacers and Milwaukee. I can say without any hesitation that none of the 3 said teams can win it.

That's the nba though. Has been for decades. There's 2 or 3 favorites, another 3 - 5 contenders and the rest of the league is all but legitimately written off.

Brooklyn and the Knicks aren't a big deal.

SG3/Tapatalk 2
Old 09-01-2012, 12:35 AM   #79
Rookie

DatSamuraiRose's Arena

OVR: 2

LOL This Thread turned into a Nets vs Knicks thread
Old 09-01-2012, 01:38 AM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sword1986
Disclaimer
Please click this link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec) and continue reading the bold below and the pictures. This relates to the discussion of the thread 'Five Not So Obvious Teams To Look Forward To' and the Brooklyn Nets were part of that discussion. This is a constructive elaboration in defense to the Brooklyn Nets debate.

LouYorkCity ... it is time to wake up. We are taking over, NETS NATION is taking over. This hangs in your beloved city. Manhattan will be Black and White soon!

Your subway ...

Your streets ...

Everywhere you look ...

BRANDED WITH OUR NAME

Enjoy the billboards while it lasts lol. Ask any real New Yorker. Knicks is and will always be NY's team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »