Home

NBA 2K13: Five Not So Obvious Teams to Look Forward To

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13: Five Not So Obvious Teams to Look Forward To within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-31-2012, 09:31 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13: Five Not So Obvious Teams to Look Forward To

Off-topic for a moment ... please, never refer to the Nets as a New York team. They are not there to play in New York, they are there to take over. Just like the Giants and Jets are New York teams playing in New Jersey - the Nets are a New Jersey team playing in New York (Brooklyn).

Back on topic. LouYorkCity, you are very bias against the known truth. NBA 2K13 agrees that the Nets are better than the Knicks. Knicks only have two players that are good; Melo and Chandler. I am surprised the article did not mention Jerry Stackhouse! He beefs up our roster big time as a veteran presence - a monumental boost. What upgrades did the Knicks even make in the offseason? They got a bunch of senior citizens: Kidd, Camby, and Kurt Thomas. PLEASE. Listen to me, BK Baller, and V!n$anity - we know what we are talking about.

By the way, this thread is making me want to play NBA 2K13 so bad right now! lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 09:36 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sword1986
Off-topic for a moment ... please, never refer to the Nets as a New York team. They are not there to play in New York, they are there to take over. Just like the Giants and Jets are New York teams playing in New Jersey - the Nets are a New Jersey team playing in New York (Brooklyn).

Back on topic. LouYorkCity, you are very bias against the known truth. NBA 2K13 agrees that the Nets are better than the Knicks. Knicks only have two players that are good; Melo and Chandler. I am surprised the article did not mention Jerry Stackhouse! He beefs up our roster big time as a veteran presence - a monumental boost. What upgrades did the Knicks even make in the offseason? They got a bunch of senior citizens: Kidd, Camby, and Kurt Thomas. PLEASE. Listen to me, BK Baller, and V!n$anity - we know what we are talking about.

By the way, this thread is making me want to play NBA 2K13 so bad right now! lol
So Jerry Stackhouse boost up the nets but Camby and Kidd are senior citizens.

Yeah, you're not bias at all.

I guess Ronnie Brewer & Felton don't help either.

You contradicted yourself in that last post.

And if the team says New york or any other place within New York, they are a New York team even if they played in Africa.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:38 PM   #67
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sword1986

Nice try in rallying up some guys to attack me. I'm from NY tho, we don't do that here. I don't care how many dudes I got on my side, I talk to each and every one you you individually.

I guess I know what kind of person you are.

I'm done proving points. We'll see when the season starts.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:41 PM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BegBy
I'm from Canada. 2K don't screw the Raptors - the Raptors do.

SG3/Tapatalk 2
But there's a difference between them having poor play and being rated in the 60s mostly except for a bench player on release.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:43 PM   #69
MVP

OVR: 8

This thread sure went south with all the silly Knick/Net people arguing.

You both suck compared to the Lakers, Heat and Thunder...and have 0% chance of winning the East next year and certainly not the NBA Finals.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:50 PM   #70
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
This thread sure went south with all the silly Knick/Net people arguing.

You both suck compared to the Lakers, Heat and Thunder...and have 0% chance of winning the East next year and certainly not the NBA Finals.
I'm not sure how good you are at math but I believe that every team in the east has a chance to make the playoffs... unless you're implying that the Knicks, Nets and any other team aside from the Heat are going 0-82 and miss the playoffs.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:47 PM   #71
Banned

OVR: 1
Spare me the talk about a bench, the Heat just won a chip with no depth.

Please tell me one thing the Knicks have done in the 21st century that gives any Knicks fan
1) hope that they will be anything but another first round out this year
2) any reason to talk about the Nets, who for all their failures recently are still MORE accoomplished over the last 10 years than the Knicks

Keep riding your hopes on Carmelo, a man who has accomplished ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the NBA. Tell me, what's his playoff record...like 17-40? A me first player who cares about nothing except his stats and does not make his teammates better...yea the Knicks are gonna go far with him.....

Jeremy Lin just made $25 mil because he got lucky that Carmelo got injured and the Knicks were actually able to play AS A TEAM....aMARE sTOUDAMIRE was the MVP of the 2010-11 season and lo and behold had to take a back seat to Melo...and the Knicks conveniently went south immediately after....

The Nets are going to be better than the Knicks simply because they will be able to play as a TEAM, and not have to cater to one guy...the exact same situation happened in Indiana last year when lesser talent than the Knicks had a better record...PLEASE WIN A ROAD GAME IN THE PLAYOFFS THIS CENTURY BEFORE YOU TALK ABOUT ANYTHING BASKETBALL KNICKS FANS!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 11:00 PM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateAvgGuy
Spare me the talk about a bench, the Heat just won a chip with no depth.

Please tell me one thing the Knicks have done in the 21st century that gives any Knicks fan
1) hope that they will be anything but another first round out this year
2) any reason to talk about the Nets, who for all their failures recently are still MORE accoomplished over the last 10 years than the Knicks

Keep riding your hopes on Carmelo, a man who has accomplished ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the NBA. Tell me, what's his playoff record...like 17-40? A me first player who cares about nothing except his stats and does not make his teammates better...yea the Knicks are gonna go far with him.....

Jeremy Lin just made $25 mil because he got lucky that Carmelo got injured and the Knicks were actually able to play AS A TEAM....aMARE sTOUDAMIRE was the MVP of the 2010-11 season and lo and behold had to take a back seat to Melo...and the Knicks conveniently went south immediately after....

The Nets are going to be better than the Knicks simply because they will be able to play as a TEAM, and not have to cater to one guy...the exact same situation happened in Indiana last year when lesser talent than the Knicks had a better record...PLEASE WIN A ROAD GAME IN THE PLAYOFFS THIS CENTURY BEFORE YOU TALK ABOUT ANYTHING BASKETBALL KNICKS FANS!!
The heat won a chip with lebron, wade, and bosh. Arguably the 3 best at their position.
1.What makes you think the nets would be better than a 1st round exit?
2.Im glad you're bragging about your finals appearances years ago, but its the 2012-2013 season, that doesn't really matter much at this point.
The knicks are fully capable as playing as a team. Now that they will have a full training camp together, I would be disappointed if they played without chemistry.
The knicks won a playoff game this century , infact (it was a looooooooooooong time ago) they won a championship before. The nets, have not. Im not a knicks fan who goes around and brags about his team, because we have a lot of work to do, but you nets fans are getting very annoying

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »