Home

NBA 2K13: Pros and Cons Thus Far

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13: Pros and Cons Thus Far within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-25-2012, 02:01 AM   #49
Banned

OVR: 0
Not excited
Old 08-25-2012, 09:48 AM   #50
Banned

OVR: 8
I'm going to pass on this one. NBA 2K12 was a step back after 2K11. This one appears to be an effort to get away from the albatross that 2K12 was, but instead seems to just be wandering. 2K is quickly becoming King Gimmick.
Old 08-25-2012, 05:59 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 1
my cons
-probably again-no option to turn of right away all intoduction intros, halftime analysses ,dancers all stuff i always want to skip and taking ages to actually play the game after halftime,and even waiting to start ballgame
didnt like some prsentation out therein 2k13

-movement with the ball and the dribbling ,seems better but basic change of direction is far off as well some crosses are just look bad ~feet movement and ball physique when bounsing

-i didnt play nba 2k1 much due to my pc crashed and i didnt have the chance to play that mj gold games should be option to play them again

-no numerous broadcast cameras ,should be option to change multiple broadcas cams in every arena some of them was great to play and only possible in some ,also no angle options in camera views

my pros
-hope in new control scheme ,
-new animations ,
-collisions
-better more balanced game tempo
hard to teel just from the vids
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 11:27 AM   #52
Rookie

if they could include pre game intros like what they did in nba 2k11's intro for the chicago bulls in every association opener or finals game, that would really complete the experience i mean imagine having http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y41-orBow1c this electrifying the mood upon starting every game.
Old 08-26-2012, 06:32 PM   #53
Banned

OVR: 2
My only con that remains is how players jerseys STILL do not fit onto players. If they can get undershirts, sleeves, etc. to ACTUALLY attach to a players body, why not jerseys? Even NBA LIVE 13's player models have their jerseys fitted to their body. (And if live's players models weren't anorexic they'd be much better than 2k's IMO). Also, just from watching the gamescom demos, they STILL haven't implemented the community's idea of setting accessories and accessory colors for both home AND away. The heat for example should wear black accessories on the road and Lebron should wear the black Lebron 9 Nike elite edition, and white at home as lebron in vice versa should wear his white Lebron 9 Nike elites. SO simple, yet they still manage to ignore the community with these little additions. Glad that gameplay is fixed now, according the the community team up members and the Dev Diary's though. Now please add our presentation ideas 2k!
Old 08-26-2012, 06:43 PM   #54
MVP

stlpimpmonsta's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA 2K13: Pros and Cons Thus Far

Pro and cons of an game not many has played.........
Old 08-26-2012, 06:46 PM   #55
Banned

Re: NBA 2K13: Pros and Cons Thus Far

I just hope Contesting Shots this year will be like NBA 2K11. The 'Right Stick' just isn't my cup of tea and really didn't do much to disrupt a shot. They still blast in F Quality shots
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 05:18 PM   #56
Rookie

and NOW PIPPEN IS IN THE GAME... AND SO IS IVERSON!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »