Home

NBA 2K13: Pros and Cons Thus Far

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13: Pros and Cons Thus Far within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-23-2012, 08:15 PM   #33
Rookie

Bulls321974's Arena

OVR: 6
That just keeps making me mad: Things that have been totally correct and realistic have been removed now! Don't get it!
Old 08-23-2012, 08:17 PM   #34
Rookie

Bulls321974's Arena

OVR: 6
The lack of realistic presentation is also something that I completely refuse. If there was a company that cared about presentation, it was 2K! What happened? Why does the game look so arcadish at times?
Old 08-23-2012, 08:44 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0
Great post. I 200% agree on this pros and cons.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2012, 10:14 PM   #36
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K13: Pros and Cons Thus Far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jreezy18
Don't be a 2K apologist, for their sake.
And who is doing that, I don't agree with writing a pros and cons of a game we have yet to play and only based on 5 minute videos from a old build and the fact that we have people who have played a newer build and a another version exist beyond that , even the positives could be gone with tweaking going on at 2k studios, there are to many unknowns.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:37 PM   #37
Pro

kjjnesb's Arena

OVR: 4
I have a problem with the presentation too. Feels so empty.... not only are you treated to a super cartoonish overlay with Mics and Bling everywhere but you cut to pregame rituals then straight to tipoff.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:40 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 0

If 2K had the EA style of presentation and overlay including the ESPN license.

This game would literally be a GOTY candidate.
Old 08-23-2012, 11:03 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
And who is doing that, I don't agree with writing a pros and cons of a game we have yet to play and only based on 5 minute videos from a old build and the fact that we have people who have played a newer build and a another version exist beyond that , even the positives could be gone with tweaking going on at 2k studios, there are to many unknowns.
The article is merely about the author's pros and cons to what has been revealed about the game, not the pros and cons of the game itself. Its about what the author is excited about and not so excited about based on what has been revealed to this point. There is no matter of fact right now, only expectations based on information. We all have these things we are excited about and not so excited about; this author chose to speak about them.
Old 08-23-2012, 11:33 PM   #40
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
The article is merely about the author's pros and cons to what has been revealed about the game, not the pros and cons of the game itself. Its about what the author is excited about and not so excited about based on what has been revealed to this point. There is no matter of fact right now, only expectations based on information. We all have these things we are excited about and not so excited about; this author chose to speak about them.
I get that but if you look at some of the responses, some people are taking the article at face value, i have seen a few responses taking about how 2k did not fix this and that based on this article this is how mis-information get out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »