Home

What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Needs?

This is a discussion on What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Needs? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-12-2012, 04:36 AM   #465
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willard76
I would like to see this in the main roster screen also - for those of use who are involved in updated roster releases it would make our lives easier.
Good point. I should have added that as well. Thanks for posting this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2012, 08:51 PM   #466
MVP

Scooter3's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Ne

I create players (BigKlu) one thing that I would like to see is to choose a players number and have it stick.

scooter...BigKlu...

Mark Twain:
" Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

U.S. Army Veteran
Old 08-12-2012, 10:31 PM   #467
Rookie

OVR: 2

I would like to see a better manager mode. Hopefully a one pitch mode-that would be great.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:16 AM   #468
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgriffi
I would like to see a better manager mode. Hopefully a one pitch mode-that would be great.
I second the part about a better manager mode. I'm not so sure about one pitch mode though. It would be OK as an option i guess but I like to be able to work counts. I even hate it when the game only shows one pitch when there is an intentional walk.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:12 AM   #469
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by armymule
I second the part about a better manager mode. I'm not so sure about one pitch mode though. It would be OK as an option i guess but I like to be able to work counts. I even hate it when the game only shows one pitch when there is an intentional walk.
One pitch mode works. It's not difficult to implement, from a programming stand point. The OOTP game has a 1-pitch mode.
Old 08-13-2012, 03:10 PM   #470
MVP

Scooter3's Arena

OVR: 15

Voting on the vault was meant to give people a heads-up as to the best rendition of any created player or created roster.

I don't believe it is successful at promoting the best what it seems to do is promote negative votes to protect their interests. People that want to stay on top vote competition down and both down loader and up loader loose.

SCEA please consider a positive vote only and have a running tally.
This would eliminate politics.

scooter...BigKlu...

Mark Twain:
" Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

U.S. Army Veteran
Old 08-13-2012, 03:30 PM   #471
BING BONG

DieHardYankee26's Arena

OVR: 10
Is there a search feature in the vault? If not, there needs to be. It is difficult finding rosters or players that I'm looking for by people I want to find. Mate it's there and I just haven't found it.
I can't hide who I am, baby I'm a gangster
In the Rolls Royce, steppin' on a mink rug
The clique just a gang of bosses that linked up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2012, 07:31 PM   #472
MVP

mpbaseball22's Arena

OVR: 14

You can sort by name, which is kind of the same I guess.

My suggestion: I just made a 6'8 255 closer and the first training session when my pitcher was walking to the mound with the coach i noticed they were the same height. I wish that would change so my pitcher actually appeared to be 6'8

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »