Home

RateSports Releases "APF 2K13" Mod For All Pro Football 2K8

This is a discussion on RateSports Releases "APF 2K13" Mod For All Pro Football 2K8 within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-08-2012, 10:47 PM   #289
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: RateSports Releases "APF 2K13" Mod For All Pro Football 2K8

downloaded the rosters and the game plays exactly how i thought it would. Players feel exactly how i expect them to. Gronk catches balls and drags tacklers at his feet, wes welker explodes during his routes but I cringe every time he gets hit (just like in real life). 2k football lives. I wonder if anyone at 2k knows about this.
Old 08-10-2012, 10:16 PM   #290
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanobi
Yeah dude has been M.I.A. ....I hope I didn't bother him with the custom modifications I made to a few files. I remember in one of his vids he said he was a student so maybe school has him busy.
APF 2K13 Version 4 is being worked on (as is Backbreaker 2013 V2).

The custom modifications don't necessarily bother me, but you bumping your threads all the time and acting as if the files you made are yours, sort of does.
Old 08-11-2012, 12:13 AM   #291
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by RateSports
APF 2K13 Version 4 is being worked on (as is Backbreaker 2013 V2).

The custom modifications don't necessarily bother me, but you bumping your threads all the time and acting as if the files you made are yours, sort of does.
I always give you props and credit for everything. When I refer to em as my files, I think it's because my own custom edits have been applied to them...edits that are the result of hours upon hours of testing and trial n error which, as I'm sure you know, can be quite frustrating. The only reason I bump the threads is to get feedback, share my own gaming experiences with the file(s), or to see if anybody else wants the edits applied to a specific team file. Im not asking for donations or any type of compsenation either. I do it simply because I enjoy it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2012, 12:52 AM   #292
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanobi
I always give you props and credit for everything. When I refer to em as my files, I think it's because my own custom edits have been applied to them...edits that are the result of hours upon hours of testing and trial n error which, as I'm sure you know, can be quite frustrating. The only reason I bump the threads is to get feedback, share my own gaming experiences with the file(s), or to see if anybody else wants the edits applied to a specific team file. Im not asking for donations or any type of compsenation either. I do it simply because I enjoy it.
I do it because I enjoy it as well. I also take pride in things that I do (like you clearly do) and don't do things like this for any compensation.

I am a student and my time is very limited so I give people the choice to donate. It isn't a requirement or even a recommendation, just an option.

The amount of work put into these files is a lot, since I do all 32 teams, over 1,400 players, and deal with the issues in this game that a lot of you don't know about (like the user controlled team issue that you PM'd me about).

Having said all that, sorry for the shot I took at you in the initial post. I was being short-sighted and it was out of place. I appreciate the work that you do as well.
Old 08-11-2012, 05:54 AM   #293
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

Icon14 Re: RateSports Releases "APF 2K13" Mod For All Pro Football 2K8

Quote:
I do it because I enjoy it as well. I also take pride in things that I do (like you clearly do) and don't do things like this for any compensation.

I am a student and my time is very limited so I give people the choice to donate. It isn't a requirement or even a recommendation, just an option.
No doubt. I work 12-14 hrs a day, 2 little boys , and a wife who, out of anger, strongly recommended I make receiving donations an 'option' lmao.

Quote:
The amount of work put into these files is a lot, since I do all 32 teams, over 1,400 players, and deal with the issues in this game that a lot of you don't know about (like the user controlled team issue that you PM'd me about).

Having said all that, sorry for the shot I took at you in the initial post. I was being short-sighted and it was out of place. I appreciate the work that you do as well.
Its all good man. Thanks again for all your hard work.
Old 08-11-2012, 09:56 AM   #294
Rookie

OVR: 4

Does this only work on pc or can you move the files with a mac?
Old 08-15-2012, 02:36 PM   #295
Rookie

ansu610's Arena

Having trouble updating my rosters but I love the game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2012, 01:04 PM   #296
Pro

boooey's Arena

gonna try this out.. along with the backbreaker rosters...
I know they are 2 totally different styles of football, but which would you say is more enjoyable overall with the updated rosters..

Backbreaker or APF2k8?

I love the awesome detail of the NFL uniforms, and logos in Backbreaker.. it makes it so much better than the 2k8 not really accurate NFL teams.

But.. we all know that 2k8 gameplay is still the absolute KING to this day (sad isn't it?)..

So, which modded game are you playing.. BB or APF2k8?

thanks RateSports!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »