Home

Five Reasons to Hold off on Buying NCAA Football 13

This is a discussion on Five Reasons to Hold off on Buying NCAA Football 13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-20-2012, 07:32 PM   #49
Banned

dingleberryfinn's Arena

OVR: 7
Good article, but the #1 reason I would not have bought NCAA13 would have been "Doesn't have $65 to spare".
(I had the money so I gots mine)
Old 07-20-2012, 07:43 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0
Will we be getting one of these write-ups for Madden?
Old 07-20-2012, 07:48 PM   #51
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg4life
All these problem will be fix when xbox 720 come out next year... I doubt they can fix for 360 cuz it been like this for the longest they probably dont have enough space
Why do people keep blaming this on the consoles? On what basis? I also expect the next generation consoles will be released a lot later than most people are predicting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2012, 08:03 PM   #52
Dual Threat

Joey Sauce's Arena

OVR: 15
Is it just me or has Operation Sports been like a completely different website the past 3 months or so? Every writeup is extremely critical and almost always negative and disheartening. I'm just curious as to what's going on because there is also these pointless articles all the time too that literally no one cares about.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:16 PM   #53
Banned

OVR: 17
Re: Five Reasons to Hold off on Buying NCAA Football 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyi05
Is it just me or has Operation Sports been like a completely different website the past 3 months or so? Every writeup is extremely critical and almost always negative and disheartening. I'm just curious as to what's going on because there is also these pointless articles all the time too that literally no one cares about.
imo all the defending and stellar reviews of less than satisfying products over the years has helped contribute to the issues presented.. why should they change/fix the game if sites will give it a 9 out of 10 every year anyway and also keep the mob off their backs?

it's about time someone told them how it is instead of sugar coating it to keep them happy and coming back. Great article
Old 07-20-2012, 08:39 PM   #54
Rookie

WipeOut464's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyi05
I hope you don't mean to use "literally" in a literal sense. There's already 6 pages in this thread alone. Seems to indicate that some people care about the issues presented in the article.

Now, there are plenty of people that literally do not care that blocking, momentum, and most of the complex realism of football strategy are not presented in this gen of NCAA. I would even hazard a guess that you are one of them. But that doesn't mean "no one [else] cares" about these issues. Literally.

NCAA: Georgia
NFL: San Francisco
MLB: ZZZzzzzzz...

Old 07-20-2012, 08:42 PM   #55
Tradition Football

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbrownsrevenge
Didn't we just have a write-up a few weeks ago giving 5 reasons NCAA will top Madden? ironic.

As a 30 year old football obsessed dork, I never thought the best college football games I were ever going to play would have been in 2006.
yea to me.. seems like playing all sides of the coin. Who knows anymore... right?

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2012, 08:46 PM   #56
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Excellent write-up. The player movement needs to be addressed and the gameplan features toned down for sure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »